✨10✨

"Ѕтσρ тнιикιиg, уσυ ¢αит, ѕтαят тнιикιиg, уσυ ¢αи, fαιℓιиg ιѕ αραят σf ѕυ¢¢єѕѕ, ѕσ ∂σи'т ѕтσρ тяуιиg"

- Unknown

»»————-  ————-««

One month later...

"Congratulations Ash, you've finally mastered how to use your aura."

Ash looked at Sir Aaron, who was congratulating him on completing his training. It had been an entire year since Ash had been sent here and in that time he had been relentlessly training himself in mastering his aura and the abilities that they gave him, now it was time for him to go home.

"Hard to belive it has been an entire year since I left my friends, I wonder what they think happened to me." Ash told Sir Aaron and Lucario.

"They probably think you're dead." Said Lucario bluntly.

"I'm probably going to be once they find out that I'm not." Said Ash with a shudder fearing the wrath of the girls, Misty especially.

An angry Misty was scarier than a Gyarados with a bad attitude and only half as pleasant, and the other girls while not as scary. When working together against him would still probably not end well. Ash blushed thinking about the girls, and the other two aura users caught onto this.

"Ok which one are you thinking about now?" Asked Sir Aaron with a smirk.

"Uh... I have no idea what you're talking about." Said Ash trying to play the romantic idiot (to quote Misty) of the group since that had been part for the course.

Since Serena had kissed him he had started to take more notice to his female companions in a more... romantic sense. The only problem was that he had feelings for all five of them and it confused him and made him feel guilty.

"Oh please even your Pokémon know you're lying." Said Lucario with a scoff gesturing to Ash's Pokémon who were giving Ash a look that said.

"We know you're lying so spill it."

Ash rubbed the back of his head.

"Alright fine you win." He said glumly.

"Sooooo... who is it?" Asked Lucario.

"Ummm... never said I had to tell you." Said Ash smugley.

This caused everyone else to fall over anime style.

"Whatever." Said Sir, Aaron giving up.

"Anyway there is one last thing I want to give you."

Ash tilted his head curious as to what Sir Aaron wanted to give him. With a snap of his fingers a red cloak appeared in his hands.