✨25✨

"Ѕσмєтιмєѕ, уσυ нανє тσ вє уσυя σωи нєяσ"

- Unknown

»»————-  ————-««

Brandon reached for the final pokeball on his waist selecting his final Pokémon.

"Wait, who's Brandon's final Pokémon?" Asked May, looking at Brock. "In the four on four battle, Brandon used his Duskull and the Regi trio, but there's no way he'd leave a nonlegendary Pokémon as his final Pokémon, so who's he using?" Wondered the Hoenn coordinator.

"I have a feeling that I know." Said Dawn.

"Regigigas I choose you!" Said Brandon sending out the gigantic normal type. Krookodile looked at the large pokemon towering over him. Krookodile's eyes widened in fear that he was pretty much toast.

"He may be big Krookodile, but we'll just have to give it all we got." Said Ash, trying to encourage his dark typed Unova ace.

"Regigigas use Rock slide!" Shouted Brandon. Regigias created a bunch of rocks above Krookodiles head and then dropped them on him. As they fell towards him Ash gave Krookodile his instructions.

"Krookodile destroy the rocks using Shadow claw!" Instructed Ash. Krookociles claws extended and started glowing a very dark purple, Krookodile slashed at the rocks, destroying them.

"Regigigas use Crush grip!" Ordered Brandon. Regigias rushed forward at an impressive speed and picked Krookodile up in a crushing grip.

"Use Stone edge to free yourself!" Commanded Ash. Krookodile created ten pointed rocks around him and launched them at Regigigas. When they hit, it caused the normal types grip to weaken giving Krookodile the chance he needed to break free.

"Earthquake!" Shouted Ash as the punched the ground full force.

"Use Hyper beam!" Instructed Brandon. Regigigas fired the powerful beam at Krookodile which hit the dark type, nullifying his Earthquake.

"Use Crunch!" Ordered Ash. Krookodile lept into the air, jaws wide and fangs bared ready take a bite out of his normal typed opponent.

"End this with Brick break!" Commanded Brandon. Regigigas hit the top of Krookodiles head with a glowing fist knocking the ground type face first into the ground. With a loud smash creating a dust cloud. When the dust settled, Krookodile was lying on the ground fainted. Ash clutched the back of his head in pain, feeling where Krookodile got hit. Ash recalled his Pokémon.

(Ash's POV)

This wasn't good. I was down three pokemon and I was facing a legendary, a very large one at that. Knowing there was only one pokemon who could help me now I reached for my belt to pick the strongest pokemon I had.

"Greninja I choose you!" I shouted sending out my ace of the Kalos region.

"Let's do it Ash." Said Greninja. We cracked our knuckles and faced our foe.

"Brandon your Regigigas is powerful, there is no doubt about that." I said facing the Pyramid King. "But we are never going to give up." I said clenching my right hand puting on my chest directly over where my heart was, Greninja was doing the same. Then I activated my aura. I could feel both mine and Greninja's strength seeping into one and another.

Greninja's body disappeared into a cyclone of water as he started to synchro evolve. Instead of the water just disappearing like the other vortex's do when my other Pokémon synchro evolve, the water vortex changed shape and became a giant Water shuriken on Greninja's back. We faced Regigigas ready to fight with all of the strength that we had.