✨4✨

"Нαя∂ тιмєѕ ∂σи'т ¢яєαтє нєяσѕ, ιт'ѕ ∂υяιиg тнє нαя∂ тιмєѕ ωнєи тнє 'нєяσ' ωнιтнιи υѕ ιѕ яєνєαℓє∂"

- Bob Riley

»»————-  ————-««

Paul could barely see through the dense group of trees that seperated the two trainers, so he knew that he had two options: option one was to use the dense trees to his advantage or option two was to clear out the trees ASAP. He decided to start with option one and if that didn't work he would switch to option numero dos.

"If this is a forest we are using then I have the perfect Pokémon. Ursaring standby for battle!" Shouted Paul sending out the large normal type bear Pokémon.

"Infernape I choose you!" Shouted Red Sending out the human sized fire and fighting type monkey Pokémon.

Infernape took one look at the purple haired trainer and then it got very angry. "INFERNAPE!" Bellowed the monkey very loudly, surprising everyone.

Red put his hand on the monkey's shoulder to calm Infernape down. "Easy buddy," Red said covering the microphone so only they could hear. I know you're angry to see him but just cool it and focus on the battle, 'kay?" That seemed to work as the fire monkey cooled down.

"What's Infernapes problem?" asked Serena looking at Dawn and Brock since they knew Paul better than the others.

"No clue." Replied Dawn

"The only other Infernape I've seen go this nuts at the sight of Paul, was the one who belonged to..." She said but then trailed off as her eyes widened and she looked back to the battle. "No way..." She whispered in a tone, no one could hear.

"Alright Infernape let's kick it up with a Mach Punch!" Red told his monkey Pokémon, Infernape complied charging in at what was, well, mach speed.

"Ursaring let it get close then counter with Hammer arm!" Paul Instructed the giant bear.

Ursaring followed through, Infernape landed a punch but that didn't do much to the hulking beast known as Ursaring. Infernape tried to punch Ursaring again but the bear used that moment to strike, knocking the monkey into a tree with one blow. Ursaring gruunted as the side effect took hold reducing his speed. Infernape got up with a grunt then looked at it's trainer with a glance that said.

"You ready?" Red nodded his head with a smirk that said

"Oh yeah." Paul looked from the trainer to his pokemon and made a face that said: "Oh no."

"Infernape let's give it all we got." Red souted as he was surrounded in a very familiar blue energy while Infernape was surrounded in a vortex of flames.

When all the glowing and flames had disappeared Infernape had transformed into it's synchro form. All of the white parts of its fur had turned black, all of its brown fur had turned white, there was more of its golden "armor" on its body and the orange flame on top of it's head had become blue.

Flint of the Sinnoh elite four was very impressed at this synchro Infernape.

"I wonder if 'Red' can teach me how to do that with my Infernape." He said to the others, whom nodded in agreement.

A/N: The champions were all sitting in a special box at the time so they could watch the match, and each of the elite 4 teams were grouped into boxes of their own near where the champions were.