✨19✨

"Уσυ'яє αℓωαуѕ gσιиg тσ мιѕѕ уσυя ¢нαи¢є, ιf уσυ иєνєя тαкє α яιѕк"

- Unknown

»»————-  ————-««

"Venusaur is unable to battle meaning Ash and his Garchomp win the battle!" Declares the referee. The crowd erupts into cheers Garchomp returns to normal and walks over to Ash.

Ash puts a hand on the dragon types shoulder. "Thanks Garchomp, that battle was a little rough, but you pulled through." Says the Pallet trainer returning his pokemon to his pokeball. May does the same with her Venusaur.

The two trainers answer a few questions from the reporters then walk back to where their friends. Serena congratulates Ash on his big win and Max supports his big sister. After that, Ash and Co. meet up with the others then continue on with the rest of their battles for the day. Afterwards the gang is chilling in the main lobby waiting for the announcements.

"Ladies and gentlemen I would like to announce that out of the one thousand five hundred and thirty six trainers who've entered this tournament only one hundred and ninety two remain." Boomed the announcer. Ash and his friends exchanged glances. In only three rounds, the number of trainers had been reduced to almost one tenth of the original amount of trainers.

"However unlike most battles in official tournaments! The battle format of round four will be a little more interesting. Details will be posted at six P.M. tomorrow! Until then trainers good night and good luck." Concluded the announcer signing off.

Trip looked at Paul. "What do you think he meant by a different battle format?" He asked.

"I don't know and I don't really care." Responded Paul coldly. Trip rolled his eyes at Pauls rudeness.

Ash stretched his arms with a yawn. "I don't know about you guys but I think I'm going to get some sleep." Said Ash tired from the day he had just had.

Everyone else nodded and walked off to their respective rooms. Iris walked especially close to Ash. Cilan couldn't help but notice this.

"You two make quite an interesting dish together." Whispered Cilan into Ash's ear. In return, Ash gave him a death glare. Cilan put his hands up and took a step to the side to avoid an angry Ash.

"Just ignore him Ash." Whispered Iris. Ash sighed, only wanting to get some sleep tonight, complied with Iris's suggestions and went to bed for the night.

The next morning Ash and the others were outside just eating a large meal. Eventually Trip spoke up something that was on his mind. "So which of us do you think Ash will have to fight next?" Says the Unova native looking up. Everyone turned their attention to Trip confused.

"What do you mean?" Asked Sawyer.

Trip looked at him. "Don't you think this is a little odd? I mean three rounds with over fifteen hundred trainers in the tournament and Ash just so happens to have to face his friends in each round? I don't buy that." Says Trip looking at Gary, Misty, May, and Brock.

"He has a point, it's against the odds that Ash would hev to face his friends in every single round. It just doesn't make sense." Points out Alain. The others nod in agreement.

"And another thing... don't you think it's also weird that it's only Ash who has had to fight us? I mean none of us have had to face one and another and all of us who were knocked out of the tournament were knocked out by Ash which seems even less likely." Continues Trip. The gang nods realizing that the smart mouthed Unovan was right.