Today ended up being a pretty Kick Ass day

Sooo yeah. Today was pretty awesome besides me feeling like a shitty person this afternoon.

Anyway, we were in Paris today.

We were also there yesterday but I forgot to say.

Today we went to the Louvre. It was so cool to see all the old art!

I mean, there were basically boobs and dicks everywhere you looked, but whatever.

Everything was in French, so we couldn't read what the painting, sculptures, or artifacts were from or about.

Because of that, my mom got bored and started making up stories.

According to my mom, the writing on this object says "My Husband wishes he was this size"

DIRECT QUOTE

But it was really fun! 

This painting really freaked me out though

Like.... Wtf is that guy???

And yes I censored it. Thank me later.

After the Louvre, we went to this Haunted house.

Now, we didn't go inside, because everyone in my family hates them. We went there because somebody who used to work with my dad eight years ago owned the place.

She was nice and we got to go to her office and get free candy.
She also gave us some cool jackets for free!

Like..,.,. She was so nice.

She even walked us to this pizza place where we had dinner.

Also, at the pizza place, we got mini notebooks for free. The paper was not lined (:

IS IT NATIONAL GIVE STUFF OUT FOR FREE DAY OR WHAT BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED

I'm too lazy to look it up, so can someone find out why there was such an obsession with painting naked people? Because.... People wore clothes, and were expected to wear clothes when these pictures were painting! So idk where the obsession came from! 

Maybetheyjustwantedanexcuseforpornidk

Buuuut, if you can answer that.... I'll give you a virtual cookie. And maybe something else if I feel like it. Idk.