Go commit oxygen

Today is a day where we stay on the boat

It's like.,.,..,,. 7:00am where Lunar is so I don't have anyone to talk to.

The boat sways a lot.

It's calming. For me at least.

This is the 180th chapter tho.

Almost 200...

Wow.

Well, you know what that means!!!

Ineedtworandomdanganronpachractersagain

IT'S KAEDE X PEKO TIME-

Peko was taking her child, Fuyuhiko, on a walk in the mall. He wanted to go to GameStop to buy the latest instalment to the Yakuza series.

There were l0ts of pe0ple there and Fuyu was s4ort, so he got lost.

"Oh me. Oh my." Peko panicked. "Looks like those child leashes do not work like it said they did online... A price of $-4738929273746 is too good to be true..."

Peko began to look for the Gameu Stopu, when she landed in the middle of the mall. She heard some sugoi piano music and she just had to see who was playing it.

She walked up to the piano and a kawaii girl with bl0nde hair, p1nk eyes and vest, and big bobs was playing it. The girl looked up from her piano, looking into Peko's crimson orBs.

"OOF YOU GOT HER TO STOP PLAYING PIANO!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO THAT FOR MONTHS!! CONSIDER YOURSELF SPECIAL!!" An emo boi with a hat yelled.

Peko needed to look for her young master child, but she was too focUsed on this piano chick.

"Hoi there.,.,.,.,.., my name is Kaede." The girl said as shE blOoShEd fifty shades of red.

"Kayayday-Chan... That's a nice name" Peko said in her monotone voice. "My name is Peck Peck."

Kayayday-Chan licKed her lips and put her fingers on the piano, "do you have a request?" She asked.

"C^n you pla¥ Clair d€ L¢ne?" Peck Peck-Sama asked.

Kayayday begAn to cri.

"wOt is wRONG?" Peck Peck-Sama asked, taking out her sword to fighting whoever made her cri.

"Clair d€ L¢ne makka meh sAd," She say.

Peck Peck-Sama gasped in surprise. She put her sword to her necc because she made her cwi. She was about to slice when Kayayday-Chan screm.

"NOOOI00101001IIIOIIOIIOOOO1O000 PECK PECK-SAMAAAAAAA!;1;1!1!!1" She yelled. Then she cried anime tears. A mini Teruteru collected her tears to drink later.

"I apologize.,.,. Kayayday-Chan," Peck Peck-Sama say.

"I-I wuv u" Kayayday-Chan say.

Peck Peck-Sama Le g4sped. C-Could it be twue??????

She was about to kiss her, when young master was shown in the middle of the crowd.

"PEEEEKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOO!!!" He cwied, with the most anime tears (that Teruteru also collected). "I-I CAN'T BELIEVE IM LOSING U AGAIN!1!1!" he then put an eye patch on and screamed Yolo.

Peck Peck-Sama looked back at Kayayday-Chan. "I-I.... I need to go..." She said, nyooming away.

"I-I'll never forget you... Peck Peck-Sama," Kayayday-Chan cried.