Chapter 19

(3rd POV)

Everyone watched in horror as Akikos body fell limp in Kakashi's arm. They had not realized that Gato and his men have arrived on scene. "Hey! What's going on here?!" He asked amused.

Everyone turned their attention to look at the edge of the bridge. "Gato? What are you doing here?" Zabuza asked confused.

"I am here to get rid of you! I never planned on paying you at all. I was just using you to get rid of the brigde builder and the pestering ninjas. I just needed them to weaken you enough so my men could take you out." Gato said.

Zabuza looked back over at Kakashi who was still staring at the limp body of his daughter. "Hey Kakashi, since we are no longer enemies, let's take this guy down." He said.

Gato looked over at Kakashi to see the limp body of the girl he had ordered his men to kill. His booming voice had turned everyone's attention back to him. "Hey! That's the girl who disrespected me! I thought you guys killed her! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That one was just dieing to be killed!" He yelled in amusement.

Kakashi was about to charge at him but the limp body of his daughter was ripped from his grasp that made him tumble back. He looked up in alarm to see Inukimi glaring hard at Gato while holding Akiko in her arms. "I-Inukimi?" He stutters.

She gives him a sharp look, making him gulp, and turn her attention back to the gang. "You dare to talk about my mistress with such disrespect?" She asked coldly.

He gives her a dirty look. "And who are you?!" He demands.

"I go by many names. Ones as which you shall not know. But, what you shall know is that you and your accomplices will all die by my hand and my hand alone." She replied with so much venom and hatred.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! How can a little girl like you going to defeat all these ninja?!" His voice boomed.

Inukimi only glared harder at him. *How dare he?! I'm gonna rip his ugly head off and feed it to the dogs!* she thought to herself. "You should know better than to underestimate your enemies." She growled.

"Like your much of a threat!" He barked. Before anyone could do anything else, she was right in front of him, holding his neck and picking him off the ground.

"You were saying?" She asked mockingly before slicing his head off with a kunai in Akikos pouch. Akiko is currently laying on the ground motionless where Inukimi once stood.

Kakashi stumbled over to her body and cupped her face with his hands. "Please, please come back... I can't lose you too... Don't do this... Please..." He whispered shaking her head slightly.

Inukimi raised a hand, as if to ask a question, and slammed it down in front of her. In an instant all the ninjas were dead. She walked back over to where Kakashi was weeping over Akikos lifeless body.

"Hey! What's going on here?!" Inari yelled as he lead all the villagers onto the brigde. Once he saw Akiko, he had a horror stricken face. "No!" He yelled as he ran over to her. He dropped to his knees as his body wracked with sobs.

"Give her to me." Inukimi ordered.

"No!" Kakashi yelled, holding Akikos body closer. "Your gonna take her away!" He accused as the tears ran down his face.

"Give her to me." She said icely.

"No! You can't take her away! We won't let you! Believe it!" Naruto hollered, standing in front of Akiko protectively.

"Give her to me, now!" Inukimi barked as she grew more angry. "If you want her to live, give her to me this instant."

Everyone's eyes grew wide as they slowly backed away from Akiko. Inukimi walked up to her body and knelt down. She reached her hand out and placed right above the hole through her chest. She stretched out her powers and after a long and torturous minute, the hole began to repair itself.

Everyone held their breath as Inukimi pulled her hand back and stood, waiting to see what will happen. Everything was deathly quiet and still, no one moved and no one talked, just sat there and waited.

Without warning, Akiko sprang up onto her feet, making everyone gasp and fall over, and looked around quickly. She suddenly swayed feeling dizzy and fell backwards, only to be caught by Kakashi who was in a daze as he sees his now alive daughter.

(Akiko POV)

I look up to see dad looking down at me intently. "H-hey dad." I say quietly in a raspy voice.

"Akiko." He breaths.

"Aki-Chan!" I hear a load obnoxious voice scream and automatically know who it is.

"Naruto?" I ask in the same raspy voice. The next thing I knew, I was in a group hug with Naruto, Sasuke, pinkie, Inari, and Tazuna, who looked to be doing it under his will, with me and Tazuna stuck in the middle.

"We thought you died Aki-Chan!" Naruto yelled hugging me tighter from behind.

"S-sorry N-Naruto, b-but I can't b-breath." I gasp out.

"Oops!" Naruto said and let go of me.

"Thanks." I say. I look up at Tazuna and motion for him to come closer. He bends down and I whisper in his ear. "Let's make a run for it." He nods frantically and we carefully and quickly slip out of the hug.

I had more trouble getting out though and when I was free, I was sprang through the air. I was caught by none other than dad himself. I feel the tears clouding my vision as I wrap my arms around his neck.

He hugs me tighter but I don't care, I snuggle deeper into the hug. "I thought I killed you." He whispers. "I thought I was the one who took you away from this world forever." He continues sadly.

I pull back in his arms to look at his face. He has tears streaming down his clothed cheeks and has red eyes. "Oh dad, I thought I promised you that I would never leave you." I say rubbing his eye with the palm of my hand.

"I love you." He says hugging me closer.

"I love you too dad." I say.

We continue to hug until we hear someone clear their throat. "Um... Touchy moment and all but, what now?" Zabuza says awkwardly.

I giggle and break from the hug and look at Zabuza. "Don't worry Cow Man, you're going to come with us!" I say cheerfully.