Chapter 9

(Kakashi POV)

"WHAT?!" All the gennin yell.

I smile as I look over at Akiko. My daughter. The one I thought died all those years ago. She's here. With me. She's finally home.

I was broke from my thoughts by Naruto shaking my shoulders. "What the hell do you mean she's your daughter?!" He yells in my face.

"She's my daughter Naruto. I don't think I am the one who is supposed to tell you about that. Maybe ask the Hokage or Iruka, not me." I say.

"Eh? What are you talking about now?" He asks confused.

"Nothing." I say sweat dropping.

"So, that pest is your daughter, Kakashi-Sensei?" Sakura asks in disgust.

I glare hard at her. "Yes, and do not call her a pest." I say darkly, making her and everyone else shiver.

"H-hai, Sensei." She stutters.

"Good, now please, don't tell Akiko yet. I want her to hear it from me when the time is right. Understand?" I ask the four of them. 

"Hai." They all say.

"Good now if you don't mind,  Akiko needs her rest." I say.

Sasuke nods and walks out. Sakura huffs and walks out. Kiba gives me a stern look, but then walks out as well. I look over at Naruto, apparently he didn't get the hint. Just then Sakura barges in and thumps Naruto on the head and grabs his ear, pulling him out the room and shutting the door behind them. I chuckle slightly and get up and leave as well.

__Time skip__
(Akiko POV)

"Sakura, point A."

"Sasuke, point B."

"Akiko, point C."

"..."

"Naruto?" Kakashi asked.

"Oh! Uh... Naruto, point D! Believe it!"

"Naruto your to slow." Kakashi says. "The target has moved!"

"Ready." Sasuke says.

"Same." Pinkie replies.

"Mhm." Naruto agrees.

"Yeah." I say boredly.

"Okay.................. Now!" Kakashi ordered. We all jumped out and surrounded the cat. Naruto jumped onto the cat, squishing it. He picked it up by the tail as the cat clawed his face. It looked at me and hissed. I growled and it stopped hissing arubtly.

"Good job Akiko! You made it stop! Believe it!" Naruto yelled.

"Ugh, just shut up and let's go." I said bluntly, walking towards the Hokage' building.

__Mini Timeskip__

We are now in the Hokages' office.

"Okay your next mission is babysitting, grocery shopping, picking potatoes-" the Hokage started but Naruto cut him off.

"NO! I am done with these baby missions! Give me something exciting!" Naruto yelled crossing his arms in an X formation.

"Naruto! Your only gennin! You are un-expirenced to be doing higher missions!" Iruka fumed.

"Yes, but if we get at least a C-ranked mission, we would be more expirenced." I said leaning against the wall in boredom.

"Alright, you will get a C-ranked mission. You will be escorting someone to their village." The Hokage said.

"Oooh! Who is it?! A fuedal lord?! A princess?! Who?!" Naruto exclaimed happily.

"Come on in Tazuna!" The Hokage called. The door opened to reveal an old, drunk man.

"Eh?! How are these brats supposed to protect me?! Especially the short one with the idiotic look on his face!  And the the shaggy looking one, how is she supposed to protect me?! She looks weak!" He exclaimed.

We all line up. It goes Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, then me. But he's barely taller, maybe an inch?  I don't know. He looks at me with sad eyes. "Sorry, Aki-Chan. He called you short." He said.

"No! I called you short. She's the weak one." Tazuna said.

"Actually, Tazuna-San, Akiko here has lived in the woods since she was born and was raised by a wolf. She is stronger than you think." The Hokage stepped in.

Tazuna looked at me wide-eyed, like I was about to bite him. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the desk, listening and watching them bicker on about things I don't care about. 

"Okay, meet me at the gates in half an hour and bring your ninja gear." Kakashi said and poofed away. We all left and I was walking my way to Kibas' to see if I could borrow a few kunai and shurikens.

I knocked on the door and saw Kiba standing there. "Hey, Akiko, come on in." He said and opened the door wider.

I looked up at him. "Can I borrow some kunai and shurikens? I have a mission and I need to hurry." I say.

"Yeah, here you go. Be careful and please come back safely. When you get back I will show you the ramen shop." He says as he hugs me.

"I will try to come back, if not in one piece. I don't know how this mission will turn out." I say honestly as I open the front door and walk out.

"Shut up! Don't say things like that! You will come back!  You hear?!" He yells.

I bow to my knees and look down. "Yes Kiba, I'm sorry." I say quietly.

He hugs me and pulls me back to my feet. "Promise me you will come back." He says/orders, as he let's me go.

"Bye Kiba, I don't want to be late." I say as I turn and run. I cant promise him that if I don't know the answer. I have no idea what will happen on this mission. I hope all goes well and we complete the mission.

Soon I realize that I'm already at the gates. Tazuna and surprisingly Kakashi is here early to. I nod in greeting and wait for everyone else to show.

Soon everyone one showed and we left. Naruto did some stupid speech about becoming a traveler or whatever. We are now walking on a path.

I see a puddle? Why is there a puddle on a hot day like this? I look over at Kakashi and it seems he noticed it as well. I smirked, getting an idea. I skipped over to the puddle and started jumping and stomping on the puddle.

Everyone gave me weird looks. I ignored it as I bent down and punched the puddle with a chakra infused fist. I heard a groan from the puddle and smirked, feeling accomplished as I continued on with the others.

"What'd you do that for?" Naruto asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders and kept walking. Soon two guys come out with large bumps on their heads looking very angry. They wrapped chains around Kakashi and killed him.

Its as if something snapped within me. I glared at them with the most killing intent they have probably ever seen. My hair flew up (like Kushinas')  and spread all over. I dashed at them and brought out a kunei and before anyone could blink, I had them tied to a tree in a bloody mess.

____________________________________________________________

1136 words