Chapter 11

(AkikoPOV)

Kakashi started to lift his headband, revealing a scared eye like mine, and showing a blazing red eyeball. "Zabuza Momochi, demon of the mist. If I'm going to fight him, I'll need this."

"The sharingan. But how?" Sasuke asks but I ignore him.
"Hey cow man! Your name proves that you are a cow! Moo Moo!" I yelled laughing.
"Shut up you stupid brat! Ah, Kakashi Hatake of the sharingan eye, the copy-cat ninja. It will be a pleasure fighting you." Zabuza said.

"Sharingan! Sharingan! Everyone keeps saying sharingan! What the hell is it?!" Naruto yelled.

"The sharingan is the dōjutsu kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan that appears selectively among its members." Sasuke said.

"Your right kid, but you only scratched the surface. The sharingan can copy and manipulate any justu the opponent uses down to the finest detail." Zabuza explained.

Pinkie gasps and Sasuke narrows his eyes. I look between everyone as they just stand there. "Hey! Are we gonna fight or not!" I ask. Everyone sweat drops.

Cow man starts laughing. "Eager to die huh?" he asks me.

"Eh kinda." I say. He anime falls.

"Your a strange kid, you know that right?" cow man asks me.

"I know!" I chirp happily. He sighs and jumps onto the water and does a few hand signs.

"Hidden mist justu!" he calls out and thick fog surrounds us. "Eight points. Do you know what they are?" he asks.

"Yes!" I yell in the fog. I could practically feel his shock.

"Well, what are they?" he asks as he is now in front of me. Everyone gasps in surprise, but I just smile.

"The heart, lungs, larynx, liver, spine, jugular, kidneys, and the arteries." I explained.

He looked at me impressed. "I think I might like you kid." he said.

I smiled up at him. "Thanks cow man! But, since you like me now, I will call you Zabuza!"

He chuckled and patted my head. "You know, I might just take you with me."

"No! I won't let you take my daughter!" Kakashi yelled.

I looked over at him in shock. "D-daughter?" I ask.

"Hmm. Interesting. You didn't even tell your daughter you were her father. That's low copy-cat." Zabuza said.

I was too focussed in trying to understand why he called me his daughter. My parents left me. I looked at Kakashi and his eyes widened as if he realized he said something he shouldn't have. "Daughter?" I ask.

"Akiko, I will explain everything, just don't go with him!" he yelled.

"But, why? Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"I will explain just don't go with him! Please!" he pleaded.

I look between Zabuza and Kakashi. I sigh and take out a kunai. "I'm sorry Kakashi-Sensei." I say looking up at him.

His eyes widened. "No! Please Akiko! Don't go with him! Please!" he pleads.

I smirk and get in a fighting stance. "Are you ready, Zabuza?" I ask.

He nods his head and also gets Into a fighting stance. We both jump back and land in the water.

"Manji formation. Now!" Kakashi yells at them. They do as ordered and circle Tazuna.