Chapter 1

Kakashi's POV

"Lord Fourth, what shall I do?" I asked the fourth hokage.

"Get your daughter out of here, NOW!" he demanded.

"Yes, sir." I bowed slightly and ran all the way to my apartment and grabbed my new born out of her dead mothers arms. A lone tear fell from my eye as I jumped out the window and ran to the village gates.

As soon as I was far enough away from the village I put her on the grass and summoned pakkun. "Yes Kakashi?" he asked lazily.

"Pakkun, watch her. The nine-tails is attacking the leaf and I need to go help." I said quickly.

"Right." he said and sat down next to her. I nodded and ran towards the village.

Pakkun POV

"You know, I didn't sign up to be a babysitter." I said to the baby. She looked at me and started laughing. I sweat dropped. "Oh boy."

She reached out to pet me and I let her. She grabbed my ear and pulled hard. I yelped and fell on her. "Just like your mother." I said shaking my head back and forth getting off her.

Five minutes later she started crying and wailing. I wiggled my ears to try to make it stop crying but it only got loader. "Are you hungry?" I asked. It cries harder. "I'm going to take that as a yes. Stay here and don't move, I'm going to go find something you can eat." I say and head off to look for something.

After five minutes of looking around, I heard the kids screams stop arubtly. I ran as fast as I could to where she was. When I was in the clearing where I left her, she was gone. I started to pannick and look around. I saw a little blood and I panicked more. "Kakashi's going to kill me."

3rd Person POV

A black wolf cub was dragging a new born baby through the forest injured. Earlier the wolf pups pack was attacked and died except for him. He escaped but got scratched up a bit.

He dragged the infant by the blanket, that had a girls name on it, Akiko, and dragged her into a small cave. He wrapped the blanket around him and the baby and fell asleep.

Kakashi's POV

The nine-tailed beast just got sealed into the fourths son. The village is now safe from the beast. I saw pakkun running over without my daughter. "Pakkun, where is she?" I asked once he got over to where I was.

"I went to get her something to eat and then heard her stop crying. I went over to where I left her and she was gone but there was a little blood there." he said out of breath.

My eyes widened when he said she was gone. A tear slipped when he said there was blood. "No..." I whispered as I fell to my knees. "No..." I repeated and started crying.

Timeskip 13 years
Akiko POV

I was walking through the forest with my brother-like figure, Menma, the black wolf. He saved me when I was an infant and took me in. I didn't know my real parents, and I figured that they didn't want me so I tried to stop thinking about what they looked like. Keyword; tried. I can't help but think about how my life would have turned out if things were different.

"Hey Akiko, come here for a second. I need to talk to you." Menma said.

"Okay." I replied walking into a large cave we were staying in. "What is it?" I asked sitting down.

"I'm going to take you to the village I found you by." he said calmly.

My eyes widened in excitement. "Yes! I have never been in a village before! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!!" I screamed jumping up and down hugging him.

He chuckled. "No problem. We better get going if we wanna make it before night-" he then noticed I'm already at the entrance of the cave waiting for him jumping up and down. "-fall." he finished. He walked towards me and we left.

Timeskip ~At Gates~

I see two large green gates. I smile and try to run through them but someone grabs the back of my collar and lift me up. I look and see two guys. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" One asked.

"My name is Akiko and I am here to see my first village!" I exclaimed happily.

"What? What language are you speaking?" the second one asked.

"Menma why don't-Menma?! Menma where are you?!" I yell looking around for him but he is no where to be found.

"What are you doing?" the first one asked. I look at him with tears streaming down my face. They both looked shocked and confused.

"Look we will take you to the hokage, alright?" the second one said.

I looked at him confused. I haven't heard of that word before. "Ho-ka-ge?" I asked. They looked shocked but then smiled.

"Yes. The hokage, he's the leader of our village." the first one said.

I smiled and nodded my head frantically. They both chuckle and start walking down the streets. I point to the ground so they could put me down. They nod and set me down I started walking around them as they walked to their hokage. They looked at me confused but kept walking.

We came up to a large red building. We went up a few flight of stairs and came to a door. The first knocked and we heard a faint 'come in'. We walked in, me behind them. "What is it Kotesu, Izumo?" a man said.

"Lord hokage, a child showed up at the gates. She doesn't speak English and the only English word she said was hokage when I told her we were bringing her to you." the second man, Izumo, said.

"Where is this child?" the hokage asked. I walked out from behind the men and walked up to his desk. "Why are you walking like that?" said the elderly man in front of me. I was walking on all fours. I went over and sniffed him. His eyes widened and his mouth went agape.

I smiled and nodded my head then I bowed infront of him. "Can you tell me your name?" he asked.

"My name is Akiko." I said.

He started writing on a piece of paper and then tied it to a bird. "Thank you, Kotesu and Izumo. You may go." the hokage said. The two bowed and left.

Soon a boy came in. He had a small dog on his head and brown hair and two red fang marks on his cheeks. "You called Lord Hokage?" he asked bowing.

"Yes. I have someone who speaks a different language and I need to know if you could help me." he said.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"Right here." he said pointing down at me. His eyes widened when he saw my figure. I am wearing torn brown clothes and I am skinny from not having a proper diet. And my scar on my left eye.

"Y-Yes Hokage-Sama. What is her name?" the boy asked.

"I was hoping you could figure it out." the Hokage said.

He looked down at me. "What is your name?" he asked.

I went over to him and sniffed his hand. He looked a little shocked. "My name is Akiko." I said. He looked even more shocked.

He looked at the hokage who was looking at him questionably. "Her name is Akiko." the boy said.

The hokage's eyes widened in shock. "Thank you Kiba, will you teach her how to speak English?" the hokage asked the boy, Kiba.

"Yes Hokage-Sama." Kiba said.

"Thank you, you may go now." he said. "Oh and Akiko, you will go to the academy tomorrow."

"Okay, lets go Akiko." Kiba said looking at me. I nodded and followed him out.

____________________________________________________________

1341 words