Epilogue💜

~~3 months after the wedding~~

Lisa's POV

I woke up and ran directly into the bathroom to puke. It's like that since the last month. I really have no idea what it is but i thing i know what it can be.

I think i'm pregnent cuz i don't have my periode since 2 months and I puke since the last month every morning. My stomach is bigger too.

I will just make some breakfast and wake taehyung up and tell him.

I finished making breakfast and taehyung came on time.

"Good morning jagiya." He said with a yawn.

"Good morning... Ummm taehyung?" I said.

"Hhmm?"

"I have something to say."

He said nothing and waited so i can continue what i wanted to say.

"Can we go to the gynecologist after breakfast?" I asked looking down while he was eating and looked at me and stopped eating.

"Is something wrong?" He said and hold my hand's.

"I-i didn't got my..." i said while looking at our hands.

"What? Just say it and don't make me worrie." He said softly.

"I didn't got my period since 2 moths and i want to make a check out if everything's alright." I said and he kissed my hand's.

"Ofcourse we can go but let's eat our breakfast first." He said and i looked at him.

~~At the gynecologist~~

"Congratulation you're pregnent since 3 months." The doctor said and i looked at taehyung.

Oh no what if he doesn't love me anymore and will leave me?

He looked at me with no emotions but suddently he began to smile and hug me.

"I'm going to be a father." He said very happy and began to kiss my whole face and i giggle.

"Taehyung stop."

"Lisa i'm soo happy." He said and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Miss will it be a girl or a boy?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"I'm not sure but it looks like a boy."
She said and looked at the monitor infront of her.

"Yes. I really want a boy."

"No, you don't. You want it to be healthy." I said and he nodded.

~~ 6 years later~~

In these 6 years happened a lot.

Rose and hoseok married the next year after my and taehyung's wedding. Rose became one year after her wedding twins and they are both girls.

Jung Jae-hwa is the girl with the blue cap and
Jung Eun-gi is the girl with the white cap.

Jung Jae-hwa is the girl with the blue cap and Jung Eun-gi is the girl with the white cap