{14} smut👅😝

Lisa's POV

When i woke up i looked at the time and it was 8.30am, so i decided to make breakfast for us.

When i was about to stand up taehyung pulled me again into the bed and back hugged me very tight. "What do you think you were doing littly lady." He said with a deep, husky but still sexy tone. I love it when he is talking like that to me.

I know that he knows that i really love his husky, deep and sexy tone but i know too that he love it when i talk sexy so...

I pushed his hands away from me, i turned arround so we were face to face and i went on top of him.
"Breakfast, any problem with it." I said to him with a sexy tone and our nose touched.

I could see he was looking at my lips and licked his own lips and i know what that mean.

So he pulled me away and do the same what i does he went on top of me but our forehead touched.
"What if i say yes." He said and was about to kiss me but i could see his fangs.

I panicked just by seeing his teeth, but who knows maybe he was about to bit me. "Taehyung stop, please." I could feel that i sweat and i saw dissapointment in his eyes. "You're scared, right." He said and went off top of me.

He stood up and went to a wall and hit it with his hands. While he does that i could hear him saying things like 'it's all my fault' or 'why am i a vampire' or 'i hate myself'.

He was saying all these sentences again and again until his hand began to blood. "Taehyung stop, please. You're hurting yourself, i'm scared."

I went to him to stop him but he pushed me and i fell on the ground. "Ahhh... t-t-t-tae...hy-hyung." I stuttered because of pain. He looked at me and was a bit shooked at what he did.

"Babygirl." Was the only thing he said.
He went to me and held my waist and made me stand up and than he hugged me very tight. At this moment i forgot every pain in the wourld. Why? Because i dissapoint him with my scaredness and then this happened.

Right now it's no matter that i had pain...

Right now it's no matter that he was blooding...

Right now the only matter was taehyung and me...

"I'm so so sorry lisa. I'm such a fool. I could kill myself, please forgive me babygirl." He said while we were hugging and i could feel that my right shoulder is getting wet. Is he crying?

I pulled away from the hug but my hands are still on his shoulders and his on my waist. "Please don't do something like that again. I was scared you might get hurt." I said and wipped his tears with my thumb. "I'm already hurt." He said and my heart broke in 1000 paices.

"No, you're not. Everytime i'm with you, you are not hurt." I said like a mom and he began to smile so i smiled too.

The next thing he did was he kissed my lips very soft and ofcourse, i kissed him back. "I love you so much babygirl." He pulled away and looked at my eyes. "I love you more babyboy." I said and he kissed me again.

I pulled him away and hold his hands. "Come on i will make a band arround your hands." I said and he nod. I bring the first aid kit and began doing my work. Sometimes he screamed because of pain.

When i finished doing my work i kissed his hands and his lips and said,"Let's make breakfast i'm starving."
"Okay."

We went downstairs to the kitchen and made some breakfast. "It smells so deliciouse." Taehyung said and i gave him his food infront of him. "Mmmmhhhh yummy it taste so good." He said and i chuckle."Thanks." I said.

After we ate i washed the dishes and taehyung helped me. We decided to have some fun and don't think dirty.

We danced and sang to our favourite songs. I danced to blackpink - playing with fire and ddu-du ddu-du. Taehyung danced to BTS - fire and mic drop. I sang to bts spring day and taehyung sang to blackpink stay. And like that we had so much fun.

After a while...

Taehyung's POV

After we dance and sang i went to the shower and i was thinking about making a baby tonight. Hahaha😂
Yeah i was thinking about that. When i went out lisa went to the shower but she don't locked the door.
After 8 minutes i went into the shower and surprised her. And holy shit she has a model body. Long legs, skinny stomache, big bo-
A/N: ehem taehyung.
Tae: oh sorry author-nim.
A/N: Back to the story.

So i back hugged her and she jumped a little bit and ofcourse we were naked. "Oppa what are you doing here?" She asked me and i chuckel. "Taking a shower with the love of my life."I said and she put some shampoo
on my head. "You enjoy it, huh?" She said and i nod.

When the shampoo on my head was gone i asked her,"baby you're a virgin, right?" She just chuckle and kissed me roughtly. I kissed back ofcourse. "What if i say no." She said teasingly. "Than i will kill the person who take it." I said very angry and she just chuckel.

Like really what is so funny about it i don't get it. "I'm a virgin and you were my first kiss too." She said and i was shook. I'm her first kiss? But she had a boyfriend. "But you had a boyfriend." "We weren't that close. I were not sure if he is the right boy but now i found him. He is infront of me. "She said and my heart melt.

I kissed her very roughtly and she kissed me back. Our tongue were fighting and i close the water. I pulled her up and then she wrapped her legs arround my waist and we were still kissing.

I let go from the kiss and went out and lisa looked very dumbfounted and i smirked at her. I came back with a tuwel in my hand and lisa was waiting at me.

I went again into the shower and wrapped the tuwel arround her so she is not wet anymore. And i made the samething with myself.

We went out and i laid her on the bed and went on top of her and began to kiss her everywhere. And you know what that means we had s*x.

After we had, you know i was so excited that i would be a father, i think and i hope.

~~~

A/N:

Hello guys i'm back with a new chapter.😍😍

Sorry guys i really can't write dirty things cause i have rn no time and it would be too long so sorry😔

I hope you enjoy and please comment and vote.👍🏼

Love you guys😘