{11} Well, Well😏

Lisa's POV

I wake up and saw that i was in a bed with taehyung who is wrapped on my waist. He is holding me like a pillow and don't let me go. He is so cute and i begin to kiss him everywhere expect his lips.

He woke up from my kisses and said, "good morning kisses, huh? I like it, but why not on my lips." He said and smirked. "Because i know i won't let go when i begin to kiss your lips." I said and he smirked at me.

The next thing what happened was i went to the toilet and brush my teeth, after i brushed my teeth i went out to make breakfast, but he hold my wrist and pulled me on top of him and began to kiss me. It was a soft but long kiss and i enjoyed it. He is a good kisser anyways.

And by the way i was wearing my sexy dress and he was shirtless.(If you forgot than look at the last chapter.)

The kiss went from a soft to a harshly kiss. It was full with anger but not too much and i like it.

After we kissed he pulled me away and went on top of me. He began to kiss me again but this time he kissed me very harshly i was scared that he may be would do something but i was wrong he bit my lips for a premission to, you know what i mean. I let him in and our tongue began to play.(A/N:😂WTF! Hope you know what i mean.)

"You like it, huh?" He asked me and we breath hard. "What if i say no." I said and looked at him with a you-can't-kiss-bro look but actually he is a very good kisser. "Than i will do my best." And with that he kissed me more harder than a while ago.

I enjoyed it that i don't noticed i was bleeding on my lips cause you know he was bitting and you know he is a vampire with fangs.

I was scared when his eyes went from dark brown to red. I was so scared that i pushed him away." Taehyung-ah i'm bleeding and your eyes are red." I said with a confused tone. "I won't bite you, i love you too much."
He said and smirked.

But the next thing was he went again on top of me and began to lick my blood from my lips.

He went from my lips to my cheeks, from my cheeks to my neck, from my neck to my shoulder and again to my lips while licking, sucking and kissing.
And now i have a lot of hickeys around my neck.

"Aahh~~ o-op-pa." I moaned and he licked again my neck.

"Say my name baby, SAY IT!!" He yelled at me and his eyes went again from dark brown to red. But this time he had lovely red eyes and it made me more comfortable. "Taehyung-ah. Taehyung-ah. KIM TAEHYUNG FUCK, YOU ARE TOO HOT TO HANDLE." I shouted at him and he kissed me harshly on the lips.

I saw how he was slowly getting off his underwear and

BAAAMM...

he was naked,

but before he can do what he wanted to do, I heard how our house door slowly opened with a key.

"Oppa stop." I whispered but enought for him to hear. "Why? We had so much fun. I thought we were making a baby." He said and leaned at me to kiss me again. I stopped him againg and i gave him a seriouse look.

"Someone is here, i heard how someone opened the door. You don't hear it?" I asked him with a seriouse look.(taehyung is still on top of me.) "You really think i can hear other things while having fun with you.pff" He said and get up.

"Don't be mad at me we can finish it after looking who that is. Please, i think it's our parents. Now wear something and don't be mad at me." I said while making my best aegyo.

I know this is his weakness, seeing a girl speaking to him with a sexy tone or with a cute tone. "Ok babygirl, but when they gone we are making a baby." He said while putting on his underwear. I got shook with what he mean. I mean i'm still young but i really want a baby from him. Don't think dirty. I just want a happy family with him."Yeah yeah." I said and laught.

We went downstairs and we saw his mom standing beside my mom. I quickly ran to my mom and hug her and give her a kiss on the cheeks. "Mom i miss you." I said and taehyung stare at me like i'm crazy. I know i was with her yesterday but now i'm living here with the love of my life. Kim Taehyung.

"Mom what brings you here?" Taehyung asked his mothers.

"We want to tell you something..." my mom said.

"What is it?" We said in unison.

"The wedding is next week." Our mothers said in unison and jumped like crazy kids. Me and taehyung looked at each other in shook.

"What du you mean? We have school next week." I said to them and they stop jumping.

"You two are not going to school anymore." Taehyung's mom said and crossed her arms.

"What? Why?" I said.

"Isn't it clear. You two are going to marry and have kids. And when you are pregnant how do you want to go to school?" My mom said.

"Ok, when is the wedding?" Taehyung asked.

"Friday."

"So, in one week." I said in a serious look.

"Yes. So lisa we three are going to buy you a wedding dress tomorrow ok." My mom said.

"Why you three and not me. I'm her husband." Taehyung said with a little anger and a jealous tone.

"You can come too if you want and by the way you are not her husband you are her boyfriend." My mom said and smiled at taehyung.

"Sorry. If you two are finished with what you wanted to say, there is the door, you two can go now." He said and pointed at the door. And holy shit i never saw him so rude towards our parents.

Our mothers were gone and he pulled me towards him and began to kiss me harshly.

"Oppa please." I said and he ignored me and kiss me again.
"LISA-YA PLEASE. I-i want to have some fun with you. It would be my first time. Please don't leave me i love you too much i could kill my parents. Don't leave me, don't cheat on me, don't lie at me, just love me only me, just have me in your eyes and don't look at other boys. Okay?" He said and began to cry.

I put my hand on his cheeks and began to cry too. "Why would i lie on you, why would i cheat on you, and why would i leave you when i only have you in my eyes and please don't kill your parents, okay. Oppa why are you talking like you are going to die or something? And please don't cry you are making me cry too." I said and giggle while i whipped his tears with my thumb.

"It's not like that i just what you to know it. And thank you for loving me and for everything, you made my life againe powerfull." He said and looked deep in my eyes.

We went to the couch and looked movies and eat for the rest of the day.

When it was late we went to our bedroom and sleeped while cudding.
"I love you lisa and i will never stop loving you. Good night." He said and i
blushed at what he said. "Good night."
I said and kissed his chest cause my head was at the height of his chest.

A/N:
Hello guyyysss.
I'm back and i have two question for you. 😊
should i continue to write the story or should i finish it and start a new story?🤔
And if i should start a new story should it be taelice or lismin? cause it will be very different from this story.

I would love to make a lismin story cause lately i'm so into lismin 😂😍

And i hope you enjoy this story and please answer my 2 questions🙏
Love you guys😘