{3}He's a Vampire😱

Third person's POV

Lisa wake up at 7am and she was really excited because she will cook today with Taehyung she made her morning routine and went down.
"Good mor-" she was cut as she realized that her mother was not at home. She was very sad. She made for herself breakfast and went to school. It was 8.10am and she decided to go to the rooftop. When she was there, there was a boy but she don't care. She was at the end of the rooftop when the boy comes and it was...

...Taehyung.

Lisa's POV

"OMG taehyung, you scared me." I said with a scary face.
"Sorry, i don't wanted to scary you." He was weird. He looked at my neck, for whatever reason. His eyes turned red."OMG. Your eyes are red." I said and stepped back, then his eyes were again brown and he looked at my eyes. "What are you saying, it's not true my eyes are brown. you fool."he said to me and laugh. The bell rang and i ran out of the rooftop he followed me to my class because we are in the same class. The whole time i don't looked at him. I was scared because i thought he is a 'Vampire' i mean it makes sense, he looked at my neak and he had red eyes. After the last bell rang i wanted to go home quikly but then there was my meeting with taehyung. In the front of the school someone holded my wrist. It was...

... Taehyung.

"Don't you want to teach my how to cook thai dishes.?" He asked me. "Oh yes...right" i said back." Then let's go." He was very happy. We arrived at my home and went in. "Where is your mom? Do you live alone here?" He asked me with a wow-such-a-beautiful-house face. "No, my mom is in thailand for one week. We are alone." "Cool. Then let's begin." He said to me very happily."Put your things down, while I prepare the kitchen." I said and he nodded. After 1 minute preparing the kitchen, i feel how someone hold my wrist very strongly and with the other hand holding my waist
(A/N: like that 👇 but not happy😂)

 After 1 minute preparing the kitchen, i feel how someone hold my wrist very strongly and with the other hand holding my waist (A/N: like that 👇 but not happy😂)

I can feel his warm breath and heard how he said "it's not going to hurt."

I push him away from me and he fell to the ground. I was worried and wanted to help him because he started to bleed.

"Do not touch me" he said, "OMG, I'm so sorry, what have I done?" I said and he answered "it was my fault to attack you." He is right, it was his fault to attack me." We need a plaster." I said to him and he hold my wrist." The only thing that can make me feel better is you." He said to me and i blushed. It was the most baeutiful thing someone said to me. "Oohh. You're so sweet. But what can i do to make you feel better?." I asked.  "Look at me with your beautiful eyes." He said and i blushed even more.

I put my hands on my cheek to hide my red cheeks. He laugh at my cuteness.

"I KNOW IT YOU ARE A VAMPIRE." i screamed and he put his hand on my mouth to shut me up.
"Please don't tell it someone." He begged at me. "Ok i don't tell it someone." I said. "Thank you sooo much babygirl." he said. 'Wait did he say to me babygirl. OMG i can't belive this the boy i love said to me babygirl' i thought. "Did you said to me babygirl."
"Eeeeehhh no, no, no i don't mean that so."
"So you don't like me? Ok i thought you love me because i do."
"Did you said to me that you love me?" He teased me.
"YES I DID. AND YES I LOVE YOU.
omg what did i say?" i said and i put my hands on my mouth to shut up myself.
"I think you said something so special to me because you are the girl i love." He said to me and i blushed.
"But you are a vampire." I said with a sad voice."it's no matter but can we begin to cook please." He said to me and looked deep in my eye."oh...i forgot." I said.

We cooked my favourite thai dish. Khao pad.

Where we cooked, we talked about ourselves. Then the topic was love and he said that he loves me.
"Soooo... when you love me and i love you, are we a couple now?" I asked him and he nodded and hugged me very tight.
"OH NO, THE FOOD" i said.

Taehyung's POV 

When lisa said these words i looked at the food and the back to lis-
Wait where is she?
She is gone.
So i decided to look for her. I looked at the living room and she was not there. I go upstairs and there was a door that was locked. I knocked and asked," lisa are you there?."
"Oh yes it's me." She said back to me.
"Why don't you tell you go to the toilet?"
"Because i don't like it to say it to someone." She said to me then laught.
"Ok i'm going back to the kitchen." I said and she said 'ok'

Lisa's POV

I went back to the kitchen and when the food was finished we ate the food and he went to his house. I got a text from someone and it was UNKNOWN. Again. It said:

Unknown:
Don't touch, talk or invite my boy😠

Lisa:
WTF
Who are you? That you can say something like that to me

Unknown:
Someone you know

Lisa:
?

A/N:
Hello guyssss!!!😘😘
If you want to know who that is wait for the next chapter😏😏