B L U R B

SOUTH AFRICAN BASED STORY

__________

Itumeleng Mokoto was born and raised in a filthy rich family. Her mother is an engineer, father is an architect who owns loads of businesses and the fact that she is the only child makes life ten times more better.

She is seen as "The Girl", praised and honoured by riches that do not at all belong to her but this all changes when her parents have a huge divorce and she is now forced to go live in the township (Mamelodi) with her alcoholic aunt and cousin who despises her with a passion.

Itumeleng has no one to turn to, to cry on and to even laugh with until her interesting encounter with Rorisang Tau, KASI'S BADDEST BOY.

"His a bad boy, don't play anywhere near him"

"Impregnated two girls from the same family and is still trying to hide from them"

"Not the kind of cute boy you think he is"

"His only a hungry predator hunting for preys like yourself"

"Destruction is the core of his soul"

"Definitely a no strings attached type of person"...

Are all these rumours being said about Rorisang true? OR Will Itu just have to find some sort of beauty within his personality since his the only one that isn't against her?

~ A clichéd bad boy kasi love story ~

NB:

• All chapters are unedited.
• South African Languages as well as cast actresses and actors will be used.
• All images do not belong to me.
• Updates are every weekend between 6:00pm- 6:30pm.

________________________