Taehyung decided to settle down in his bed and watch Netflix for the whole day.

***

"Taehyung get up we need to leave" Taehyung heard his dad spoke, the aging male shaking his gently.

"Good morning to you too dad" Taehyung grumbled and his dad chuckled.
"Now get up champ, we are leaving" Sungmin said and Taehyung shifted to his side, nuzzling his face into his dad's lap and got cozy.

"Just five more minutes..." Taehyung said as he pulled the blanket closer to himself.
"Tae then I'm leaving without you" Sungmin warned and let's just say that Taehyung went stumbling in the bathroom with a Sungmin dying behind.

***

"I hate you dad" Taehyung said as he got into the passenger seat and buckled his seatbelt.

"I love you too son" The man replied with a smile. Taehyung gave his dad a look but then settled with a smile.

Sungmin drove the car out of the mansion, the driver insisted on dropping them but Sungmin said that he wanted to have a 'manly time' with his son.

The drive was silent expect for a some talks about random stuff, a few puns and jokes here and there

After an hour or so, Taehyung felt his eyelids getting heavy. His head connected with the window as he eyes began to close.

The last thing his knew was Sungmin pulling the car aside to give his son a blanket and then the world went dark for him.

***

Taehyung was shaken awake by his father, he shot up in the seat with his clothes soaked in sweat.

"Tae you okay?" Asked Sungmin,"You were having a nightmare my boy"
"Yeah I'm fine" Taehyung breathed out, he had another nightmare and it wasn't pleasant at all. It was about some war scene where he stood frozen and watched as some soldiers shot a female and her small child in the head without mercy.

"You sure?" Asked Sungmin with furrowed eyebrows.
"Yes I am..." Taehyung said and looked up at the tall office building.

"Let's get off champ" Sungmin said and gave a pat on the child's shoulder. Taehyung hummed in response and hopped off the sleek car and shut the door.

"Come" Sungmin said and Taehyung followed behind his father, who was wearing an expensive business suit by the way.

"Greetings Mr.Kim" The receptionist said, she was the same one as before and she didn't forget to give Taehyung a sheepish smile which Taehyung returned.

"Welcome to the office Mr.Kim" Said Sehu as he made his way to the Kims.
Sehu scrunched up his nose in fake disgust and said,"-ah Sir you brought a troublemaker with you"

"Hyung!" Taehyung said as he stomped his feet,"I'm not a troublemaker!"
"Yes you are" Sehu said as he bopped boy's nose,"Last time you came here, you took the car and drove it at such a speed that I had to pay six fines, also you didn't bother return the files and I had to go all the way to get them and I also had to find the spare key"

"Oopsie" Taehyung said and poked out his tongue.
"You rascal" Sehu said as he yanked on Taehyung's ear causing the boy to whine.

Sehu looked at the cut on the younger's bottom lip and started shooting question about it. Taehyung wasn't hesitant to tell the whole story. Sehu wasn't as red as a tomato from anger, was surely a lie. He furrowed his eyebrows and jutted his bottom lip out and gave consoling pats on the younger's shoulder, occasionally rubbing his arm to soothe him down. Although Taehyung wasn't scared or worried, just shaken and that from the previous dream. He had seen worst, so the kidnapping was nothing but a little pinch in the gut.

Sungmin cleared his throat after sometime, but his was suppressing a smile after the cute interaction of the two, Sehu had practically raised Taehyung. When Sungmin used to bring the boys here, Sehu would spoon-feed him and walk around the whole office with the baby Taehyung running around with excitement. If Sungmin had to entrust the boy into someone's hands then it was most surely either Areum or Sehu.

"Can we go to the meeting Sehu?" Teased Sungmin, this stopped Sehu from scolding Taehyung about how he hasn't tied his shoelaces properly.

"Oh yeah sure Sir" Sehu said with a embarrassed smile,"Come this way..And Tae tie the shoelaces for goodness sake"

"Sure Hyung" Taehyung said with a grin then he went running to Sungmin's office, Offensively his shoe lace not tied properly.

"Aish this kid" Sehu muttered and guided the CEO to the meeting room for a two hour long boring meeting.

***

Sehu went to check on Taehyung in the middle of the meeting. He went to boss's office and opened the door.

He saw no one inside, rather a post sticker pasted on the glass table.

To Sehu hyung or dad (depends on who reads it),
Imma going out 4 a stroll, taking a car as well.
....See ya soon *kisses*
~~Taehyung ^•^

Sehu sighed, he already knew that Taehyung would be leaving. He looked at the car keys that hung in the office until he saw the one missing, Sehu furrowed his eyebrows and shrieked—

"That brat took Ferrari!!"

***

Encase if you are wondering than this is how the car looks like—

Who's up as a cleaner of the car ?? 😂😂😂. I'm up tho, who wants to be my partner 😂😂😂🤣