Chapter 7: Reruns

Magsimula sa umpisa

I held my breath even when he started to talk. He smirked darkly down at me and snickered "Ahh, hello Hinata. We meet again, just like I promised." He said with a dirty grin, his eyes scanning my body hungrily.

I shook violently and whimpered, my body unmoving on the ground "N-No. Please, not again." I cried out making the men including Naruto chuckle, their laughs flooding my ears loudly.

He then raised his foot over my head and plastered a dark smirk on his face "Goodnight." He said darkly and slammed his foot on my face, knocking me out.

A Few Minutes Later

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly, still feeling dizzy from before.

I looked around slowly and saw that I was now in a moving vehicle and a hand was on my thigh, rubbing it affectionately.

Two men sat beside me, scrunching my smaller frame up against their bodies in the back seat.

I looked around and then looked to my left and saw Naruto grinning at me, his hand on my thigh.

Earlier I changed into blue jeans and a white blouse so that's what I'm wearing right now.

I shoved his hand off of me and glared "Where are you taking me?" I demanded making the other man beside me chuckle.

I quickly turned to him and saw that he had brown hair and his eyes were a brown color, but it sparkled with raw lust.

He was gorgeous like Naruto but a perv.

I gasped when I realized he was the same man that was talking to Ino earlier.

He smirked darkly at me and then suddenly grabbed my left, volpoutous breast through my shirt making me squeak out in surprise "You, are in no position to be demanding anything, Sweetheart." He said darkly and twisted my nipple through my bra and shirt.

I moaned and bit my lip, feeling the need to get away.. But how can I..

I'm, trapped...

I squeaked out in embarrassment and lowered my head.

"Let go of me." I breathed out in embarrassment, my cheeks tainted a dark red.

Naruto chuckled and grabbed my other breast and groped it harshly making me squirm wildly "No, bitch. Now, let us have fun with your body." He demanded and then pulled me on top of him and unbuckled his jeans.

I stared wide-eyed at both of the men, my body slowly heating up to their touches "Please, don't do this." I begged but they simply chuckled at my pleads, ignoring them completely.

The brown haired man unbuckled my jeans and slid them off as well.

Causing them to fall off of my legs and onto the car floor below, leaving my lower body opened and exposed for their lust filled eyes to see.

I cringed when they looked at my already wet purple underwear. "Oh? What's this? My innocent little bunny has turned into a common little slut. Wouldn't you agree, Ray?" Naruto asked darkly and looked at the brown haired man that smirked darkly at me.

He chuckled and brought his finger dow and rubbed my slit through my panties making my jump "Yes, the little bitch wet her little panties. She's more excited than us. Maybe it's time for her to go on a little ride. What do you say, Boss? He asked and directed his eyes up to my petrified lavender ones, my eyes widen at their words.

Boss?

Ride?

What are they talking about?

I shook my head at his words, my eyes widening even more in fear "Please, I don't want this. D-Don't." I pleaded slowly and breathed heavily, my chest heaving.