18

" what?? No that's unfair!" Steven yells throwing his hands in the air.

" yeah why do you get to stay with her all day long and we have to go to high-school??" Jack says wrapping his arm around Steven's shoulders.

" shut up you idiots you're gonna wake her up" Emma says slapping them both on the face.

I sit in my bed and wrab my eyes yawning " good morning guys"

" morning" they all say in unison.

" guess what? We're gonna have a girls day to cheer you up!! " Aaliyah says clapping her hands. She sits next to me smiling.

" you guys go to school" Emma  says pushing the guys out of the door which makes me laugh.

" Mya wants us to stay, right sweatheart ? " Jack asks me.

Emma tries to push them out again but they don't move.

" are you a girl ?" Emma puts her hands on her hips.

Jordan blinks " what?"

" a girl, yk a human being who has boobs and- " emma says clearly loosing her patience.

" NO "

" then get the fuck out!!! "

I try to hold my laughter while Emma was pushing them again out of the room. She closes the door harshly and then I burst out laughing but stop when I feel a pain in my stomach.

" come on get ready so we can go eat breakfast" Aaliyah says and Emma holds my hands trying to get me to get up.

I do so and walk in the bathroom that's right next to my room. I wash my face and look at the mirror. A tear escapes my eye as I see my bruised face . I wipe it and put on some makeup trying to cover the bruises.

I hear a knock on the door.

" it's me Aaliyah... Can I come in?"

" umm yeah"

She enters and stands next to me " you're not gonna tell me what happened?? You know you disappointed me , We are friends you should tell me everything unless y-"

I cut her off " Liyah I'm fine tru-"

" is it about Jordan? Did he came? What happened?"

I continue putting my makeup on silently acting like I didn't hear her.

" MAYA!! SPEAK!!! "

I stop and look at  her nodding my head.

" aw baby come here" she says pulling me in a hug.

" That asshole. I'm going to kill him. I swear to god I'm going t- " Aaliyah says  clenching her fists.

" Liyah... It's fine.... I'm.... fine " I say.

" bullshit" she says hugs me.

    *******

We ate pancakes for breakfast than we went shopping, I bought one white dress that reaches just above my knees, Aaliyah got a blue top with white shorts and Emma got a red off the shoulders dress. I don't know why we bought them, they wouldn't tell me but Emma told me that we'll  wear them tonight.

I also got a new hair cut and I dyed my hair blonde.

I didn't really like the result but I'll get used to it.

Currently we are back at my house.

" sooo as you all know Shawn's gonna perform at this festival tonight and so I talked with Andrew and he was able to afford us 3 more tickets" Aaliyah says. She hands me my dress and hands Emma hers.

I go to my room and as I put my dress on the bed, my phone rings.

From Jack :

Heyyyy

How r u today??

From Maya :

better now that I'm texting you hehe :)

From Jack :

Do you got plans tonight?

Maybe we could go watch a movie :)

Liyah, Emma qnd Steven can come too :)

From Maya :

Ughh I can't I already have plans with the girls

To Jack :

Aw such a shame :(

From maya :

Maybe next time?

From Jack :

K. I gotta go

Talk to you later. Ly <3

I throw my phone on the bed and then get dressed.

    ****

The performance was amazing. I lost my voice though, from all the screaming and singing. But I had such a good time.

I'm so lucky to have such good friends.

" come with me, I wanna talk to Shawn" Aaliyah says holding my arm and Emma's arm.

We walk to where Shawn should be. He is talking with Brian.

His hair is falling over his face and he's all sweaty Which makes him 1000% hotter. MY GOD

he laughs and OH MY GOD HIS LAUGH IS SO SOFT AND BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET AND-

he turns around and catch me staring at him. A smirk appears on his face and he starts walking toward me. I look around and Aaliyah and Emma are no where to be seen.

Where did they go?

" I missed you" he says and put my hair behind my ear " your hair it's-"

" ugly I know" I cut him off " I don't like it either"

" No I was going to say beautiful. Your hair is beautiful and shining just like you" he says and I smile blushing at his words.

he called me beautiful.

" you're so cute when you blush" he says putting his fingers over my cheek.

" Hellooo little one, how are you?" Brian puts his arm around my shoulders.

Shawn shot him a glare.

" I'm fine. I gotta go though, I have to find Liyah and Emma"

I say goodbye and before I turn around to leave Shawn holds my arm and kiss me on the cheek " bye gorgeous" he whispers in my ear Sending shivers down my skin.

" bye" I say before turning around leaving.

now I have to find Aaliyah and Emma. It's gonna be hard since there's over a thousand people here.

      ______________________________

Hey sorry this chapter is boring ik.

I'm just really tired of everything and don't have any inspiration at all. But I wanted to post, cause i didn't post anything in like 2 weeks. And i didn't want to disappoint anyone. Ly, ❤️