And that's just worse.

Jimin makes a few steps towards me, and when he's close enough, he surprises me by grabbing both of my wrists. My hands are shaking and that means it's a high chance I might drop both the forgotten cotton candy and Jimin's phone. But there's a huge part of me that doesn't give a damn.

I can't breathe. He's too close. Jimin looks at me and all I can think is:

Fuck.

We are so close that if I made a step towards him, our lips would touch.

The simple thought sends shivers down my spine.

He chuckles softly while looking down and I suddenly feel weak in my knees. Soon enough, he looks at me again. This time, with a more serious expression.

"Stop whatever you're doing." He says in a low tone.

I look at him in confusion.

"W-what?" I ask.

He looks at me for a few seconds and I shiver again because of his cold gaze.

"Yuna?"

I flinch and I make a few steps backwards, before turning my head to look in the direction of the sound. God, please no.

But karma is a bitch, therefore the person standing right before my eyes is no other than Jaehyun.

I turn around, as if I could ignore the reality by just showing my back. I look at the dark sidewalk in front of me and I can just imagine how much time I'd spent with Jimin here without realizing. But I can't hide, I can't run away. It just isn't possible.

And with this thought in my head, I turn around again, just to face Jaehyun, who was looking at me with a confused expression.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, trying to sound as cold as possible.

Jimin was calmly acting the two of us as if he wasn't just a few centimeters away from me just seconds ago. How can he pull that, for God's sake?

"Just passing by." He answers casually. "Spending quality time with your brother, huh?"

I frown and I'm about to ask him what the fuck he's talking about, but then I feel Jimin's gaze on me and I think twice. Therefore, I remember.

The conversation Jimin and Jaehyun had at school a while ago.

Jimin pretending to be my brother.

For a completely unknown reason.

"Yeah." I say faking a smile.

"Nice, I guess." He shrugs. "I'll see you around."

I nod silently and I watch him leave, disappearing on sidewalk.

What the fuck was that?

"You do know you have some explanations to do, right?" I say turning around to face Jimin.

He shrugs.

"Never said otherwise." He says, while taking his phone from my hand to check the time. "Let's go now, I want to show you something."

Then, he takes a piece of cotton candy from the stick I was holding.

"Hm, this is really sweet." He remarks.

He steps closer to me and leans in to whisper in my ear.

"But I'm sure you'd have tasted sweeter." He smiles smugly, leaving me stunned in the place.