Immorality (Ch.4)

Count Dracula's POV:

I could feel her pulse pounding rapidly against my back and her arms were snuggling closer to my waist tightly.

It wasn't even an hour into the trip and she managed to fall into deep slumber so quickly.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

I looked over my shoulder and caught a glimpse of her curly strawberry pigtails dancing in the wind around her.

Sweet Lamb...Such beautiful hair...

Looked so lost in that pool of blood... But somehow it fitted you...

Soon you'll see things are not how they seem...

I couldn't help but reach for a nearby curl and held it in my fingers.

Pink for innocence & virgin blood...

I can't help but want to take a bite of this forbidden fruit...!

I snarled and in a split second had my hand to her neck.

I got extremely close to her neck and breathed unto it but she made no sudden move.

She had a blank expression on like as if she were gone from this world.

The horse came to a slow stop causing my fangs to retracted on their own.

Tch, I stop myself but in the end,she is too much to bear...

They obeyed and retracted back.

I focused back to the grassy forest and dashed through the overgrown trees.

Lenore...

*********************************
I will add on to this but for right now all I have is this, sorry D: Also, was he a vampire before his coronation & decapitation? I'm sorry if I get facts wrong X_X don't kill me....
*********************************
Lenore POV:

"What is this place..?" I looked at my surroundings, nothing but forest on either sides. This forest was different, everything was dead. Yet the gothic gate in front of us kept me in awe. It had latin scriptures engraved at the top with a family crest in the middle. The whole gate had once been black and detailed but had been worn out over the years.

I skipped to the gate in small giggles letting my pigtails bounce and ran up to open it.

I pulled on the rusty gothic gate with both hands using hefty force but to no avail, it would not open. I searched around for a lock checking every rook or cranny for the slightest detail of overture. Yet there was nothing!
Instead I poked my head through the bars and squinted to see a castle in the distance.

"Woah! Vlad there seems to be a castle in the distance!"

After seeing all there was to see, I tried poking my head out of the bars but I was stuck!!!

"Umm...this is awkward.."

I readied up and got into the position of having my feet on the gate and started to push. I groaned and grunted until...

Plop!

I fell butt first on the grass with a loud thud.

"Itai...!"

I quickly looked up to meet face to face with those crimson eyes. I let out an eep and got up as I backed up awkwardly to give him space. My heart started to race, that was close! Too close!

"Stop fooling around Miss Evandigne."

I blushed and said nothing more. He had the horses' lease in his hands and walked past me thus speaking, "Home Sweet Home.."

He ran his fingers down the middle part of the gate whispering words I couldn't quite understand. Then it opened!! The hinges creaked to the sound of their master coming home.

I just stood there like a fool processing what had just happened.

" You wouldn't want to stay outside, would you..?" Vlad said.

"Oh! Of course not, my apologies!"
I courtesied and ran after him.

"Vlad!! Wait for me!!" I could of sworn he sped up faster.

*Sigh* She's going to be the death of me, he cackled to himself.