Angel of Darkness (Ch.6)

I know all of you want to kill me atm but please; save it for this chapter.🌹Anyways sorry for forgetting about this story for a while 😅 I'm going to college in Fall!! Anyways onto the story.

**************************************
"Shhh....Don't worry sister is here..." I caressed her head, playing with her innocent pink curls. Her breathing became heavier but then relaxed at my touch. Her head dropped on my chest and shone her pair of bright blue orbs my way. I noticed she had no blood residue... Could she of been here all along..?

"One-chan....?"

"Yes...?"

"I saw a man with mommy while I was playing hide and seek."

"How did he look like?!?!? Its very important you tell me !"

" Red...Red eyes like those.."

She points towards the shut doors inside the closet. I get closer to the door and put both of my hands on the doors to take a peek. I squint and from the corner of my eyes..... I see him....my body trembles.... I can't stop it from shaking uncontrollably...

His tall frame of 8 feet tall loomed over the railing of the balcony. His red hair rustled in the night wind and the moonlight perfected his pale skin. He held a glass of red liquid and wore a black suit. His shirt was unbuttoned and his clothes were covered in blood.... He played with his drink and greedily gulped the whole cup.

Okasama....

I covered my mouth quickly and let out a wail. Her blood... And the murderer....

I gritted my teeth and bit my tongue. I will make things right. I'm the only one who can protect Morella; mother said so and it shall happen. I grabbed her body and made her face me.

"Remember the song mommy used to sing us if we were scared...?" I grabbed her tiny hands and put them over her ears.

"Yes."

"I want you to sing it softly but you have to stay inside and close your eyes. Do you understand? One-chan will be fine but when I say "Run" you run okay? As fast as your little legs can! You hear me?!" A single tear escaped from my left eye.

"One-chan you are scaring me...*sniff**sniff*..."

"I'm sorry... Farewell.."

I let go of her hand and ignored her wails.

In the background I could make out Morella starting to sing "London bridge is falling down."
**************************************

I rushed out from the closet doors and ran as fast as I could towards the 8 feet tall figure.I lunged at him but at the same time he turned to face me as if he was expecting me.

His smile was incredibly big and terrifying but then again... So was mine.

I had lost sanity for this time because I wouldn't let him touch my little sister.

He grabbed both of my hands. I struggled in his touch and stepped back quickly.

He was beautiful.... His features were perfect..... My hands went limp and l
dropped the scalpel in the process. His face got close to mine and then he spoke...

"You smell simply delightful... Now I know what mother had been talking about.." I heard him smirk and growl hungrily. He tore through my clothes to get to my neck and breathed heavily onto it.

Not too sudden,I heard the closet doors bursting open and an ear piercing shrill.

Her pastel ringlets danced in an adrenaline song of passion and love. That innocent look on her skin made my body react.

I desperately ran towards her and scolded her far more harshly than ever before. But before I could say anything more, I could sense his aura getting darker by the second. He looked dead into my eyes with his emerald ones.

"Let's go!" I screamed and picked her up swiftly as I scrambled to get out of the mansion.

Only to be stopped by the mere creature we were trying to run away.

" One of you must come with me or else both of you shall die. I'm in dire need of entertainment so I hope I don't get someone boring or else things will get ugly." I looked at my sister and felt a big lump in my throat.

He tapped his fingers on us both giving us shivers down our spines.

"Tsk tsk tsk... Hmm I think I'll take this one instead!" He forcefully yanked Morella from my arms and held her by the neck. "I heard the younger they are, the purer the blood... A hahahaha!!"

My little sister screamed and panicked as I just lay there unable to do a single thing.

"No!! No!! No!!! Please take me!! I will not cause any trouble I swear!! She's so little!!" I fell on my knees and started to cry intensively.... I can't lose her.... I can't.... I want my mommy....

He kicked my face with his black dress shoes and smirked. "How pitiful, you're nothing but weak. You're sister will become far more better than you and you... You will become another vampire's trash. Away with you!"

He brought his whole foot to my abdomen and sent my flying to a wall. I impacted the wall harshly and gurgled out blood.

My vision had gotten terrible and all I could see was that man taking her away.... My head was on fire and everything seemed not quite right...

Morella....

**************************************
Count Dracula POV:

"Lenore are you almost finished with your necessities? It's been quite a while and I'm afraid dinner has already started without you."

Tch that maid can't do a simple job of getting this woman out of the bathroom.

I knocked once again on the door and waited for a response.... Nothing...

That woman is driving me insane!

I started to force open the door various times until with enough force I busted it open.

I stepped in only to splash on what seemed a puddle of water. I walked over the large black tub and saw no pink curls.

Lenore!

I rushed to the tub and reached down to pull her tender body from under the water.

Her body was cold and she looked paler than usual.

Her luscious lips were now a deep shade of purple.

No....

I held her body tight to mine and listened for a heart beat.... Nothing...!

I started to panic but soon enough she came back to life on her own.

"Lenore!! Are you okay? Please speak to me, anything!! Just say something..."

"*cough* *cough* *cough* D-D-Dracula...?" Her blue orbs opened ever so slightly and I reached for her cheek to caress it.

"Yes my love..?"

"You're a pervert!!!!" She screamed and landed one on me...

*Smack*

She stole my robe and hid her body with it. Her strawberry curls dripped on my red robe turning it a deep shade like blood. Her head was turning away yet I could see her flustered cheeks.

My cheeks tingled and became a slight shade of pink.

I sighed...

"You're welcome, ungrateful woman!"

With that I ran for the door and slammed it hard causing it to slightly crack. I thought of her body resting on my arms.... Soo alive... Soo well... Soo Lenore... Ugh.... Women... My little angel of darkness...

**********************************
What did you think guys? Comment your response! I'm starting a new chapter soon.