Bewitched (Ch.5)

Hello once again my lively people!!! Thank you for the 1,000 views!!! I honestly thought this story wouldn't get far.... This year I want to make sure to put my writers block aside and get to work!!!! Prom is coming around the corner for me! I'm sooo excited!!!!
(You'll learn who that is in the next episode!)
**********************************

Lenore POV:

"Welcome Home Master" a blonde woman in her 20s welcomed us by the door and by the looks of it she was a maid. She looked about 5'6,had a slender figure, and caramel skin. Her hair was loose and her golden eyes were already examining my appearance. I could already tell she was disgusted by my appearance, I mean who wouldn't? I was covered in filth and dried up blood. Absolutely revolting. Embarrassed, I hid myself behind Vlad's large figure in an attempt to calm my anxiety.She fixed her black maid outfit and tightened her black headband.

"Should I be preparing supper already Master?" She stood there looking attentively for an answer.

"No, Fetch this young mistress a clean bath now and a change of clothes. I will dine with her after." Dracula said with much authority that made me tremble. A sigh escaped from her lips although there was nothing she could do about her circumstance.

"Very well my master...Follow me mistress." She turned her cold caramel face around and made her way to the grand black staircase. She quickened her pace as if she wanted to get this over with. Her dress swayed from the left and right faster each time. But I thought nothing of it. Instead, I hesitated at first but realized I would be left behind if I didn't hurry. I "silently" started to panic and started speeding up after the blonde waitress. Pink hair going all over my face blocking every effort of making my way to the top of the stairs alive.Every step I took on the red velvet carpet, let out a crunching from the dried blood under my shoes.

*Crunch**Crunch**Crunch*

Count Dracula POV:

I looked up and stared at her clumsy figure from behind. I became lost in thought until pain shot up my whole body and caused me to kneel. I gasped desperate for something to quench my dried throat and recollected myself only to find my body on fire. I grasped the red velvet flooring and in the process ripped a piece of it off. Unable to cure my circumstance, I collapsed on the floor. I was in such a pity state, luckily no one was here to watch. Why, how could I forget such a simple caution, I was no longer human but a vampire. Lenore had made me forget my vulnerability to the sun. Tch, that woman is becoming a curse to me more than the curse itself! I mustered all the strength left in this in humane body and went after those pink pigtails.

Lenore POV:

I rested my head on the edge of the porcelain black tub and looked down on my naked body. The reminisce of the blood was fully gone thanks to the rose petals Clara dipped in the bath. Me and Clara got on the wrong foot at first but she lightened up. Clara told me all sort of exciting things; new places she's traveled that I have never heard of! I just laid there quiet and listening to all her exciting stories. But I found myself dozing off and next thing I knew, she was gone. Now all that was left were pink stains and broken mirrors. I adjusted my pink bun and closed my eyes. To keep my nerves calm from insanity, I remembered a lullaby way too familiar but couldn't remember where it was from....

"London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London bridge is falling down.... My fair la....."

My eyes rolled back and I lost consciousness of my body. My body felt heavier and heavier as I sank deeper into the bath water. My mind was full of blasphemy.... My sadness had bewitched me and once again I lost my sanity.... I extended my hand to the sky and then let go....

**********************************
Don't you all worry now, I will add into this chapter. 😁 I'm just lagging a bit... Lol more like a ton 😣 P.s: My prom is this Saturday!!

London bridge song reference to one famous anime, can you guess what anime?
~L