It's only a dream (Ch.2)

(PICTURE OF INSANE MARITH)

Hello I'm sorry about updating a lot I really want this story to be amazing. -Lenah

I would really appreciate some support. I don't know if ill continue it...
********************************
I woke up in something soft and plushy but I couldn't figure out what. I finally opened my eyes only to find myself with brightness and wilderness.

My head was pounding and my ears were ringing loudly. I've never felt so horrible in my life.
I ran to the nearby tree and threw up yesterday's meal.

Somehow I escaped my "home" but how? I wiped my mouth with my shaky hand and layed back on the grass.

I recalled the events that happened before I passed out:

1. I'm being sold to some pervert
2. My step-mother is a vampire
3. My dad is my step-mother's puppet
4. Marith is in danger
5. I almost killed my step-mother
6. I escaped being bitten

I found a note next to a duffel bag with food and water that was laying besides me. I checked my surroundings again. Yep I was deep in the forest with tall trees and wildlife all around me. I grabbed the note shakily and began to read it..but somehow it seemed as if this was written in a hurry.This is no time to be reading it for all i can know, Marith could be in danger.

Marith!

I took the duffel bag with the note and ran west in hopes to find Marith.

Please be safe.

********************************
Marith's POV:
(EARLIER...)

I ran towards Miss Evandinge in hopes to catch up to her before Miss Elizabeth's ruffians or  herself took her. I had overheard Miss Elizabeth creating a scheme to get more money but never did I guess it would mean Miss Evandinge's life. Sweat was starting bedding on my forehead and worry took over.

I grabbed all the food and water i could possibly fit in the small duffel bag. Just as I came down the steps I looked up and came face to face with Elizabeth.

"Why you wretched whore, don't you dare lay your hands on my profit or else ill have you murdered!" Elizabeth yelled and started running towards me. I had to catch up with Lenore it's now or never..

********************************

Just when I made it to the gate and spotted Lenore unconscious twitching, I was pulled into the ground by no other than Elizabeth Evandinge. She began scratching at my arm and in the process ripping up my dress. I winced, they started to burn. Elizabeth had managed to leave small cuts but nothing too major.

Nonetheless my maid outfit was ruined.

Just when I thought she grew tired, she pulled out a revolver and aimed at me. Her expression was bored and cold.

"I've grown bored of our little game of cat and mouse, do you have any last requests?"

She stood up and looked at me with laughter threatening to come out. William Evandinge appeared by her side and it looked like there were strings coming out of him. His face was blank, it looked like he was in her control.

"You will never know how it feels to be truly loved and unlike you I'd give my life saving that girl." It was all i managed to...

**BANG**

Cold.. So cold....

I was on my knees with blood covering everything around me along with some laughter coming from the two of them.