Innocence (Ch.7)

Sorry Guys... I feel so guilty for stopping this story... 😭💕 I swear I'll try my best to finish it!
*************************************

Lenore POV:

I grabbed my head and pulled my pink hair back with my semi dry hands. I stared blankly at Dracula's black robe surrounding my naked body.

What is happening to me.... I don't remember having a sister.... Would it be that the treatments at the Asylum worked...? If so where is my sister! And that man was a vampire too like that crazy wench!

So many questions.... I can't even remember all the times I've been taken to an Asylum.... Too many to count...

I slowly got up and grabbed onto the towel rack for help. My knees felt wobbly and my lips felt chapped. I got up and stared at the stranger in the mirror.

I blushed.

Oh yeah....

Vlad saw me naked.... 

Did I hear him correctly...? He called me love...

Ugh what was he doing in here anyway!!

I stomped out of the ladies washroom in Vlad's robe and was greeted by a lovely maid.

"Hello miss, Vlad has summoned us to help you with your corset and dress. He has picked the finest gown for you to wear, my lady." the new maid with brown hair said.

"Tell him I do not need any assistance as I can take care of myself, thank you very much."

"Umm.. My ladyship, the Count really insisted.." She blushed and looked down. She reminded me a lot like Meredith. But this maid was quite older and had a red maid outfit.

The maid outfit was floor length and had frills at the bottom. She wore a blouse under the dress with tons of ruffles and a black neck bow.

Her eyes the same shade of brown and her hair was up in a bun.

I will try not to get too comfy with anyone anymore... They always seem to die...

"Very Well then, please just call me Lenore. No need for formalities, I don't want to cause any discomfort between us." I went up to the bed where a black gown lay on the red bed sheets.

I inspected the dress and it seemed to be one of those off the shoulder dresses. Although, black isn't really my color I couldn't help but admire the vintage lace and beading on the bodice.

Yes, the dress was gorgeous but his tastes are..... quite extravagant...

I looked at the dress and then looked away.

Very gothic Vlad.

I chuckled.

I saw the matching lace gloves with ruffles, I frowned. If someone were to see me in this outfit they'd think I would be a rich lady of the night.

Oh dear... I face palmed and scrunched up my nose in agony.

"Are there any other gowns? It's a very beautiful dress, but for the occasion of a masquerade ball. I almost forgot, dear me, What is your name..?"I said while holding the dress up in the air not wanting to look at it.

"The Master said he wanted to see how you looked in black... Mistress. And Angelica would be my birth name Miss." she blushed again.

Sigh..... That bastard...

I blushed, he wanted to see me in something..?

What a Perv.

"Very Well then, help me get dressed so I can get this over with." I frowned and threw the dress back on the bed.