Memories Foretold (Ch.9)

This story is not dead yet.
Cement walls and caskets are references to Cask of Amontillado by EAP. I like to bring humor into bloody messes.
~L
************************************
After leaving the kitchen...

Vlad's POV:

"Curse this woman! She's going absolutely mad!" I whispered under my breath. I sighed as I stomped my way to my study to look over the battle plans.

All I could hear was my black leather boots hitting the hardwood floor.

I ran my hands through my black hair in frustration.

She should know not to touch me, she's too fragile...

I hate to see her hurt.

And when I try to be compassionate, she drifts away.

I sigh out loud as I enter my study.

What did those women say to her too...? I swear they are getting on my last nerve!

I sat down on my gold encrusted throne as I looked down at the battle plans.

My black hair fell scattered on the desk covering some of the cities on the map. I grabbed my head in frustration.

We were going to raid a nearby town that was protected by a king who had made enemies with my whole family.

It was important to plan it out, but I couldn't think right...

"Blasted work. There's always something to be done and I'm here thinking about a woman whom I found in a puddle of blood. But is she grateful that I saved her from rotting there?! No!"

I slam my fist on the desk.

When I raise my fist, there was a huge gapping hole left there.

Lenore...

Such an ungrateful women.

I sniffed the air and caught a scent sweeter than a peach.

I froze.

"Get me my cape now before she gets into more trouble!" I commanded to the staff who had come in to leave some whiskey. They hurried to get my cape on and as soon as my cape was on, I ran to where the scent was lingering.

Blood has been shed...

I ran towards the maze as the sky started pouring out rain. Puddles began to form. My boots were being swallowed by the mud that was created but I dismissed it as I knew something was wrong.

My long thick hair was now extremely wet.

When I got there, it was a sight to see.

There in the mud laid the fairest maiden I have seen covered in blood and drenched out cold. Her lifeless blue orbs looked at me but gave up as she fainted into nothing less.   She had severe scratches and bite marks everywhere.

I stood there shocked and immediately looked around to see the culprits whimpering in the corner.

"You wretched women!!! Jealousy took over your aged selves! Do you see what you have done?! Stupid cowards! You're nothing but filth to me now."
I screamed as I pointed to them.