Lost Hope (Ch.1)

(PICTURE OF ELIZABETH)
Well hello readers. I have decided that I would explain everything and be more descriptive. Yes I know the first page sucked (thinking of editing it). Thank you for all the reads and for taking your time to read it❤❤❤
Couldn't find one with the exact dress sorry, i'll leave that to your imagination.

Maid from the beginning: Marith Adelaide
Age:35
Appearance:
-long brown wavy hair
-almond eyes
-busty figure
-6'0
Attitude:
- Motherly
Main character: Lenore Evandinge
Age:18
- long pink straight hair
-light blue eyes
-hourglass figure
-5'5
Attitude:
-Shy
Mother: Rebecca Evandinge (X)
Age:30(when deceased)
Appearance:
- long pink wavy hair
-light blue eyes
-6'0
-hourglass figure
Attitude:
-daring
Step-Mother: Elizabeth Evandinge
Age:27
Appearance:
-long red straight hair
- green eyes
-6'0
-busty figure
Attitude:
-stern
Father: William Evandinge
Age: 38
Appearance:
-short white straight hair
-light blue eyes
-6'5
- well-built
Attitude:
-Shy/ Depressed

Brothers: ?
Sisters: ?

**************************************
The dress that i chose to wear consisted of a light blue color with white sparkly lace accents on the entire dress along with bows and ruffles.It split into tiers and puffed out until it reach the floor; the sleeves flared out at my wrists decorated by more lace and last but not least paired with our family's crest; a moon with a tear drop; symbolizing divine power.

Marith finished tying the back of my dress and set me down in front of the huge mirror on my vanity.

She took all her tools from the vanity and proceeded to work on my hair and face.

********************************

"And done!", Marith exclaimed in victory and giggled.

My pink hair had been curled into pigtails while my bangs blocked one of my blue eyes that framed my pale face.

Marith had put on blush, mascara, and light foundation on me. But being 5'5 and being slender without a lot of bust I looked younger than I was.Looking more closely, I studied myself more in the mirror.

Until the realization came; the last thing I wanted was to look like a kid. I couldn't help but blush at the fact that I could pull off being a kid."Marith! The point of wearing makeup is to look older not younger than I already am!" I giggled with her.

"Oh come on Mistress Evandinge, you look so kawaii (cute)!",I huffed teasingly. She took my hand and took me to the middle of the room as we swirled around in a circle singing 'London Bridge is Falling Down'. When it was time to say Down we quickly laid down on our backs.

We laughed and laughed until one of us started crying of laughter,me..hehe.

I missed days like these...

She came to a sudden halt as she took out her silver pocket watch and studied it for a few seconds. I raised my eyebrow at this.

"Mistress I think we should start heading towards your mother's study now."

"Step-mother.."I whispered.

My lip began to quiver but I quickly hid it by biting my lip. I could feel the coppery substance in my mouth. I was bleeding now.

I didn't like it one bit.

My anxiety would surely sky rocket and I don't think I can take it anymore. Even if Marith was by my side..

I need you mom..give me strength....

***************************

I made my way down the hallway with Marith by my aide towards "their" desk.