Stiles pursed his lips, blinking a couple times. "Thanks, Coach." He had been going through the crime scene photos and was hoping to find some clue that could help.

"Put those pictures away." He snapped. Stiles eyed the lacrosse stick and the picture in front of him, he grabbed the stick to check if he was right. Finstock tried to pull the lacrosse stick away from him. "Stilinski! The hell is wrong with you?" He exhaled, walking away as he shook his head. "Don't answer that."

He glanced over at Scott and Emily who was sitting behind him. "It's a lacrosse player." He said, once he realized that a lacrosse player had turned their stick into a weapon to kill people.

His girlfriend raised a brow at that. "Wow." She muttered, a bit in disbelief. So even a lacrosse player got their hands on this list.

She could think of only a few assassins that were aware of the supernatural world and one of them happened to be a woman called the Desert Wolf and another who called himself The Chemist.

"The killer's on the team." The alpha whispered. As soon as class was over the three rushed to the boy's locker room and went to coach's office to check all the lacrosse sticks. None of them had the sharp point they had been looking for. "This... This is pointless. Most of the team plays with their own gear."

Kira cleared her throat. "Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game canceled?"

"The game's the best way to catch him red-handed." Scott pointed out, setting the playing equipment down on the desk.

"But what if he's red-handed 'cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death?" Stiles scoffed, looking between the couple. "Which, by the way, could be either of you guys."

Emily tilted her head, thinking about the new addition to their little group. "Or scrappy." He was also on the lacrosse team, right? She thought.

Scott gave her nod. "Well, we don't have the whole list and Liam could be on it."

His best friend sighed. "We don't know anything about that list. How it's made, how it's updated. I mean, who's been out taking a supernatural census anyway?"

"How do they even know about me?" Kira muttered, she was still adjusting to the fact that she was a kitsune that was able to wield a sword.

"They know about everyone." The alpha reminded her, doing his best to not think about how he was worth 25 million.

"I think Kira's right." Stiles said, glancing at his girlfriend. "I think we should stop the game."

"I'm not afraid." Scott said, having been through worse.

Kira straightened up. "Neither am I."

"You two are going to get yourselves killed." Emily muttered, playing with the strings on the lacrosse stick.

Stiles frowned. "Well, I'm terrified. And I'm not even on the list. Guys, these are professional killers. It's their profession." He stressed, he really didn't want to watch more people die. "One of them's got a thermo-cut wire that cuts heads off. Who knows what else they have?"

"Well at least they're creative." He gave his girlfriend a look of disbelief and she shrugged. "I'm not that worried. Now come on, I'm hungry and I left the blood bags in your jeep."

She started dragging him away despite his protests that they needed to find the assassin.

Kira glanced at her boyfriend who was running a hand over his face as they walked out of the office. "What's wrong?"