Chapter 26:

Allison gave her two best friends bemused stares as the two looked right at her with hidden smirks

Allison gave her two best friends bemused stares as the two looked right at her with hidden smirks. "Okay, enough." She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Why are you two staring at me like that?"

Emily's smirk widened. "We wouldn't be giving you this look if you hadn't been mumbling in your sleep when we went to pick you up." She hadn't gotten much sleep last night herself after she helped both Stiles and Scott set up their prank on coach. She was currently a bit high on blood after gulping down some of Stiles blood and some from a few blood bags she managed to find in the fridge in the basement. Luckily neither Cece or Eli drank them.

"What was she saying again?" Lydia asked innocently.

The vampire's hazel eyes shined with mirth. "I think it was the name of a certain blue eyed beta who has a thing for scarves." She replied.

Allison's cheeks flushed a deep red and her heart was suddenly hammering in her chest. "I was definitely not having sex dreams about Isaac!" She hissed quietly.

The two supernaturals shared a sudden giddy expression. "We never said you were having a wet dream." Emily pointed out.

"But thanks for that piece of information." Lydia giggled. "Now we definitely know there is something going on with you two."

"Or at least on her part there is." Emily said, enjoying every second of this conversation. Now she really didn't regret leaving Stiles early in the morning to go with Lydia to pick the warrior princess of theirs up.

Allison gaped at her two best friends who were laughing at her sudden embarrassment. She pouted at them, unable to actually deny the possibility that she was actually falling for Isaac Lahey.

oOo

"Is there a particular reason you just referred to Scooby as a hot girl, right now? Should I be worried?"

Stiles yelped, turning around to see his girlfriend staring at him with laughter in her eyes. "Don't do that!" He cried out, "You and Scott do that too much. One day you're both going to give me a heart attack." He paused. "And no. You don't have anything to worry about. Scott just needed a little encouragement to ask Kira out."