"Woah... there was a lot of information in there! Lemme see if I got it. CeCe is basically okay, but has some selective mutism goin' on. So far, so good?"

I just nodded at her, enjoying watching the gears turning in that brain of hers.

"Okay. So, after the quote, unquote talk with the psych doc, she had news important enough that we needed to be told. Why wouldn't they just tell and save her the headache?"

"Doctor patient confidentiality, plus he had to tell her first either way."

"Fine, hand it over."

I couldn't place the look on her face. A part of me thought that Meg was thinking 'CeCe's loopy' and expected to find a confession in the JFK shooting. Or maybe that she was actually an amazon that fights for justice with a whip. I almost want to write a new note and mess with her!

But I wouldn't, because when she heard the real news, I would definitely fear her, every day, forever.

I pulled the note from my back pocket and held it out, keeping a firm grip when she tried to take it.

"Remember that this is from her, to us. Only!"

"Sheeesh dramatic enough? I got it, no wor.................... OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS, HOLY BATCAVE BATMAN!"

I dropped on the floor laughing when she called out to Batman. I couldn't breathe.

"Pregnant?!?! As in a baby?!?! As in a tiny peanut sized human is inside her right NOW?"

"Well, I'm actually not sure how big the baby is, we didn't exactly discuss due dates, etc."

"Eli!!!!! You get your perfect ass back to that hospital this very second and get the info. The 411. The..."

"Stop! Please!"

Meg humphed and then thought of something, she spun and about crashed into me.

"Geez, E. I know you want me, but I'm way to good of a friend to go there. Sorry bud!"

"Slow down. I'm going into my bathroom to shower, then I will head back."

"Oh, that! When did CeCe have her period last?"

I think all the color just drowned out of my face. Period? Menstruation? How the hell was I supposed to know? In fact I was pretty sure...

"She hasn't had one since staying here."

"It's been a month, right?"

"Give or take. The first two weeks, she was here, but not all the time. Why?"

"Doing math, dork. Shut up."

I just grunted and begged for some answers to questions I didn't even know yet!

"Two weeks gestation, four week pregnant."

Wait? What?!

"She's a month pregnant? How? I don't, we didn't..."

"Slow down there dorkman, the nine months system is based off of the last period, not conception. Which is WHY I said the two weeks gestation part. Got it? You gonna be okay, bud?"

"I'm getting the feeling I'm gonna miss the time you never talked to me."

"Ha! Too bad! You're stuck with me now! Sucka."

Shower time.