"I might have an exhibitionist on my hands," I suggested. "First, the alley and now when my best friend is a few feet away." I slowly began grinding my hips on his crotch. He groaned and began kissing my neck.

"I've never done it in public," he admitted. "That's how irresistible you are," he breathed. My heart jumped when he admitted that it was his first time doing that. He did it with ease and I had figured it was due to practice with several women, but I was wrong.

"We should go to my room," I whispered into his ear.

"I would love to, but I have to go soon. I've got to make some calls."

I pouted my lips and sat on his lap, defeated.

"When am I going to see you?"

"You want to see me again?" He joked.

I playfully slapped his arm. "Haha."

He ran his hands up my back and brought me in closer. "Do you want to go out to dinner tonight? I would like to talk about a few things."

"Oh no, am I in trouble?" I winked at him.

"I'm sure you'd like to be."

I impatiently wiggled around on his lap. "Please, let's go to my room. We can do a quickie," I sang, tracing my finger along his chest.

"Baby, as much as I want to, I really can't right now."

I didn't know what overcame me but his rejection brought a bitter taste to my mouth and I got off of him. "Just go, go call your other sugar babies," I yelled before running into my room.

"Morena," he called out.

I slammed the door shut and shoved my head into one of my pillows. I could feel the tears of anger burning as they made their way down. Was I not enough for him?

Elijah didn't even knock on the door, he just entered my room and sat on the edge of the bed. "Morena."

"Just go, Elijah."

"Look at me," he ordered.

"Go! Seriously! Go to your other girls!" My screams were muffled by the pillow.

"Morena, where is this coming from?"

"You don't want me."

"Yes, I do. I want you more than anything."

"Not enough. You're also not denying that you have others girls so that doesn't help."

He exhaled deeply. "I don't have other girls. It's just you, baby."

I love the way he called me baby. It made me feel like I was a priority and that he adored me. I peered up and noticed him gazing at me with upset eyes.

I figured that my daddy issues contributed to a lot of what I was feeling. I never had a man want to stay in my life so when Elijah told me he was going to go, I felt insecure. It also didn't help that he previously rejected me, it just added salt to the already festering wound.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, reaching out to him.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "It's okay. Can you tell me where this is coming from though?"

"I'm just insecure," I admitted. "I felt like you didn't want me and that you were going to leave me for someone better."

He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. "Why would you think that?"

"My dad left me and my mom for another woman. My exs left me for someone prettier or freakier." I lowered my head in shame and began to tear up.

"Morena," he sighed. "I'm just going to tend to some business."

"I know that now..." I wiped away my tears.

"I'm not going to leave you. I want to take you out to dinner before we get intimate. I want to get to know you, Morena. I don't want this to just be physical."

"Then why can't I just be your girlfriend?" I murmured.

He lifted my chin up. "Would you rather be my girlfriend?"

I shrugged. "I don't know." I would want to be his girlfriend because he genuinely wanted me to be, not because he thought it's what he should ask to make me happy.

"Like I said, I have a lot going on and don't know if I can commit to a relationship. Its not that I want to sleep with others girl, its just I like to put all my energy into whatever I'm doing. I dont like half-assing and I want to be there for you if you need me. I don't have much daytime or nighttime to offer you."

I pouted my lips and crossed my arms.

"If you really want a relationship, I'll do that for you. I'll try my damn hardest, but it's not going to easy and I'll need your cooperation."

I rubbed my arm nervously. "Its okay, I don't want to pressure you."

He looked down at his watch and grunted. "I missed my scheduled call."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled. "I didnt mean to..."

"Its fine, it happens. I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I'm okay now," I reassured.

"Okay, good. So, dinner tonight? Can I pick you up around 7ish?"

"Yes," I whispered.

He leaned over to kiss my lips. "You should wear a dress." His hands ran up my leg and he licked his lips. "I always liked your legs."

I bit my lip and blushed. "A mini dress?"

"Very mini," he replied with a wink.

"I'll try my best."

"Okay baby, I really need to go now. I'm about to miss another scheduled call." He kissed my forehead and headed towards the bedroom door.

"Have I told that I like it when you call me baby?" I asked, before he could leave.

"Its also the first time I've called someone baby. I'm glad it's working out." He gently closed the door and I felt my stomach exploding with butterflies. There were so many firsts happening. I was glad that we could share some of our firsts together. It made everything made even more special.