Actions Speak Louder than Words

Jungkook fiddles around with a pen. He shouldn't be this antsy just to give Seokjin a small, simple thank-you gift. Like what the heck, all you need to do is give him it, and you can just roll along with the day like any other. Jungkook wonders how ridiculous he looked. I must look like a teenage school girl getting ready to confess to her crush, Jungkook thinks dryly. Jungkook would never admit it, but he was scared. He didn't know what exactly it was-maybe he was scared he'd embarrass himself, or if Seokjin thought he was a weirdo and would grow colder. But the real question is, when did he ever care about what Seokjin thought? 

Jungkook decided he had been a bit too harsh on Seokjin, so he decided to say thanks again with a drawing he made. He even made a small snack for Seokjin. But he was still having a mental crisis as he served customers. Should he do it anonymously? That would be strange, but it would be better than to face humiliation. But that was cowardly, and Jeon Jungkook was no coward. So, his plan was more or less decided. He would have to man up and show Seokjin his gratitude. Goodbye dignity, hello humiliation. 

...

"Hey, uh, Seokjin?" To his surprise, a shy-looking Jungkook greets him. 

"Hi." Seokjin can't help but cough awkwardly. Seokjin examined Jungkook's features quickly, and holy shit-was the one and only Jungkook blushing? 

One part of him screams he's so cute squish him up and hug him-, but the other wants to mock him. Seokjin also finds it very disturbing he wants to kiss Jungkook.

"What did you want to tell me?"

"Oh well..I just wanted to thank you again for stepping in and helping me. I'm really grateful." Jungkook gives him a soft bunny smile and Seokjin swears he was going to melt into a puddle right then and there. 

Taken aback, the only thing he could say was, "No problem..I'm glad you're safe."

"I made something for you." Jungkook's words end up getting higher and seems like a question. Jungkook hastily shoves a box with a small (but very cute) drawing taped to it into Seokjin's hands. "I'm not that good at cooking, but I hope you enjoy it. I didn't poison it, I swear. Although I might do that for April Fools." Seokjin smiles, amused as Jungkook nervously shifts his feet and blabs on and on as an attempt to cover up how embarrassed he is.

"You're cute." Seokjin blurts out without realizing until it was too late. Now it was his turn to blush really hard. He's definitely going to be teased about this later. Thankfully, no one else was there to witness the awkward-as-a-confession moment. 

"Thanks." Jungkook squeaks and speed-walks away. Seokjin chuckles. He didn't know if he loved Jungkook, but one thing for sure was that Jungkook was an angel no matter how demonic he acted.

A/N:

HSJKSJLABJS I am so so so so sorry for updating late. I'm so busy these days oof (not to mention that I probably failed my Spanish test but hey was it really my fault he didn't tell us until the day of the actual test. Oof, pray for me fam)

I actually had a chapter I was planning to post bUt I procrastinated too much. And that chapter was even shittier than this one it was w-a-y too cheesy. Don't get me wrong, cheesy is alright (lmao this chapter is cheesy too). But I felt like that one didn't have an actual build to the plot. And y'all didn't deserve a shit-post after waiting for 2 weeks so yeh

Hope you enjoyed :)