Love

Jungkook wakes up and thinks about Seokjin. He thinks about how much he hates him, how much he loves him, and how precious he is. He remembered what his mom told him back when he was young.

"Someday, someone will love you until their heart will seem to burst."

"Gross! I don't want heart guts all over me." Jungkook pouted. His mom laughed and ruffled his hair. 

"It's an expression, don't worry there won't be any heart guts on you. But hat person will love you a lot. So will you. You'll notice how perfect they are and love them. You will see how imperfect they are and love them even more. You'll try to get closer to them, smile for no reason, and you want to do anything that you can for them. They will love you as much as you love them."

"What if I don't love them? What if I hate them?" Jungkook fussed.''

"Destiny has its ways. Don't worry too much. The day will come."

"What are they called? Do they have a special name?"

Jungkook's mother laughed. "No, their name will be normal. But they are your soulmate."

"What's a soulmate?" 

"It's like a best friend but more. It's the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else, it's someone who makes you a better person. Actually, they don't make you a better person you do that yourself because they inspire you. A soulmate is someone you carry with you forever, it's the one person who knew you, accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or no else would. And no matter what's happens, you will always love them, nothing can ever change that."

Jungkook buries his head deeper into the pillow, pondering his life decisions.

Without a second thought, he grabbed his phone and called Seokjin.

"Why the fuck are you waking me up and 9 AM," Seokjin growled. Jungkook would never admit it, but the Seokjin's hoarse morning voice was sexy.

"Good morning to you too!" Jungkook says sickening sweetly. He could imagine Seokjin rolling his eyes. "Fuck off, Junglecock."

"Ladies first." Jungkook snickered. Man teasing Seokjin was fun.

"You're lucky we are talking on the phone and not in real life because if we were I would've skewered you."

"Your legs can't run fast enough, Pops."

"...I wish you weren't so goddamn annoying." Seokjin groaned.

"I feel the same way about you."

"Shut up, Jeon."

"Why can't you call me by my name. It's not Jeon, Junglecock, Jungcook, Jungbook, Jungcrook, Brat, Annoying beach, but Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Do I need to spell it out for you? J-U-N-G-K-"

"I can call you whatever I want, Junglecock."

"That made no sense."

"Just like your logic."

"Stop attacking me."

"Stop being annoying."

"You're an asshole."

"You're a bitch."

"Fuck you."

"Nah I'm the dom here."

"...what the fuck, Seokjin."

Still sitting here wondering why Trivia Love is kinda underrated ;-;

#liveandlove