Jealousy?

Never in a million years would Jungkook be jealous, especially because of Seokjin. Yet here he is, clenching his fist as a young lady keeps on hitting on Seokjin. It didn't help that Seokjin was also flirting back-his dad jokes that made her laugh and his playful winks. Damn my life sucks, Jungkook thought.

"You good, Jungkook? You look-" Namjoon asked, concerned. 

"I'm fine," Jungkook says, but he feels bad when Namjoon looks slightly taken back. "I'm sorry, it's been a rough morning for me."

"It's alright, I get that we all have our days," Namjoon says sympathetically. "Make sure you don't snap at the customers, though."

Jungkook nods meekly and sees Seokjin talking to the lady in the corner of his eyes. Brushing off his annoyance, he got busy with his work.

...

A guy slightly taller than Jungkook walks in, and his scent screams tipsy.

He half-staggers to Jungkook's car and grabs a wide-eyed Jungkook. "Hey there, pretty boy."

Shit, Jungkook thinks. He is totally screwed. Although he was a muscle pig, he was dealing with a drunk person. The odds were on. Jungkook escapes his iron grip, but soon after the drunk-ish man jerks his arm painfully, which makes Jungkook wince. Namjoon and most of his co-workers were already driving home. The only person who could help him right now could be-Seokjin. And his car was parked a few spaces close by. He would help me, right? And as if Namjesus and J-Pope had heard his call, Seokjin stepped in and intertwined his crooked fingers with Jungkook's.

"Excuse me, get your hands off my boyfriend." Jungkook's heart warms at the title, although it's just an act. 

"Someone as ugly as you has such a gorgeous boy? Dream on." The stranger huffs. 

"Get out of here before I call the cops for drunken disturbance." And that seems to scare him away for now. "Are you ok?" Seokjin asks more softly then he had expected. 

"I'm alright. Thanks." Jungkook said, not knowing whether to scream or laugh. Who would ever expect him to say thanks to Seokjin, the person who always seems to want to make him curse?

"You're too young to be out on the streets alone," Seokjin said when it got tense.

"First of all, I'm an adult. Second of all, please go home and not insult me. Thanks." Jungkook smiles much too sweet, and the "thanks" was dripping with sarcasm. Naturally, Seokjin was immune to it.

"I was trying to help-"

"I appreciate your pathetic effort. Good night!" Jungkook runs to his car before Seokjin can chase him. Jungkook laughs as Seokjin bangs on the window angrily, and Jungkook could imagine steam coming out of his reddening ears.

Seokjin mouths something like; "I'll get you next time, Junglecock."

Jungkook sticks his tongue out, happy about his victory. And that is how Jeon Jung(le)kook's night ended. 

...

As much as Seokjin hated Jungkook's smug face, he can't help but feel fond about the young adult. If only Jungkook wasn't a sly-looking bunny... 

But Seokjin would never want it any different than it was now. Did this mean he accepted Jungkook as his soulmate? Seokjin dreaded the idea, yet he still wanted it at the same time. How confusing. Love is so confusing, and trust me, Seokjin knows.

So uh I wasn't able to update as much cuz like school, exams, quizzes, and social life. Welp 

:(

Pray for me fam, I don't think I'll survive my Spanish test W E L P