Chapter 22

Marley's POV
Taylor had his arms wrapped around my waist, but I took them off and turned around to look at him. I held both of his hands.
I kissed him lightly, "I can't get enough of you and that's good."
"I hope you always want me because I will always want you." He said
"I will always want you." I wispered
"Good," He leaned down and kissed me, yet again. "Because I love you."
I smiled, "News flash, I love you too."
Then he picked me up and set me on the side of the bed.
He grabbed my hand, and knelt down beside me. He took a deep breath, "Marley, never did I think I would meet anyone like you and you make me feel amazing. And I love you and I want to wake up everyday with you next to me in a house of our very own. And I always want you to be mine. So in case you hadn't guessed, will you marry me?"
I sat there crying and I looked at him, "You don't even have to ask, of course I will." He smiled and slipped a beautiful gold ring with this elegant diamond set between smaller diamonds onto my hand. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, he walked me outside and we stood in the doorway. "I'm getting married!" he yelled into street. People in cars going by gave is weird looks and I laughed.
"I will never want you to be any different," I wispered and closed my eyes breathing in Taylor's light cologne smell.
We stood there soaking up the suns rays and cherishing some amazing moments, the beginning of the rest of my life started now.

No one is perfect but, some people are very close to it, and God gave him to me.