Chapter 9

I walked hand-in-hand with Taylor out to his car. He put some of my bags into the back of the car. I hopped into the passenger seat, Taylor had a weird habit of not wearing shoes when he drove. So he took off his shoes and got into the drivers seat. I smiled to myself and buckled up.
"Where are we going?" I asked him
"To your apartment," He said
"Where are you staying?" I asked
"Kate told me to stay with you for a while," He said
"Cool, so you'll be staying with me and Kate?"
"I think so," He answered
•••••••••
When we pulled near the apartment, Taylor came to my side and opened my door. Then he picked my up and carried me to the door. Kate opened the door and laughed when she saw us.
Then, Kate and Taylor carried my things inside.
"Can I help?" I asked
"Nope, you can't do anything for a few weeks. Doctor's orders!" Kate exclaimed
"Fine," I said
•••••••••
I went in a little bit later to see Taylor, in our guest bedroom.
"Hey," I said
He smiled and stood up, then he grabbed my waist and pulled me in. He kissed me, which is basically the reason I went to see him. He ran his hands through my hair, which sent tingles down my spine.
When he released, I just looked at him.
Then I walked over and jumped onto his bed.
He came over and laid next to me. Then I rolled over and put my head on his chest, "Do you mind if I sleep on you?"
"No, your hair smells really good" He said
"Oh, so if my hair didn't smell good you wouldn't let me sleep?" I questioned
"Yep," He laughed
"Rudeee," I sing-songed
Then I put my head back down and closed my eyes.