José fell to the with blood on him. I walk over to him. He beg me not to kill him. I didn't care he his going to die today. He ruin me he beat me he rap me. He doesn't deserve to live. I point my gun at his heart and bench down.

Lyric: I despise you. You are a piece of shit. Now your going to die.

José: Please I lov(gco)

I shot him in the heart. He was dead. I felt relive. Now I have to worry about Helen. Ugggggg I can't stand that bitch. I felt a sudden of dizziness.

Dom: Lyric your bleeding. Come I'm taking you to the hospital.

He pick me up bridal style with a towel in between my legs. He put me in the back seat of his car. He speed off.

Lyric: Call Trey.

Dom: I will once we to the hospital.

We got to the hospital. He carried me out of the car.

Dom: I need help my sister she's pregnant. She's bleeding. Help.

Nurses came and put Ly on a stretcher. She held onto my hand.

Nurse: What's her name.

Dom: Lyric.

Nurse: Lyric I need you to let go of your brother's hand. We are going to take good care of you ok.

I nod my head and Dom kiss my hand and I let it go. I was roll into a room. I was operated on. I hope my baby is ok.

Tremaine POV

I was at the studio in L.A. smoking weed, drinking, talking, and recording. Chris, Drake, Fabulous, T.I, and Bow Wow.

Chris: So how's Lyric?

Tremaine: She's alright she's just stress cause I'm going to be gone for to long.

Chris: Why didn't you ask her to come on tour with you. Like Fab did with Erica, I did with Ri.

Tremaine: I don't know she has school and she's taking care of her grandmothers.

Bow Wow: She sounds like a good person. You must really love her.

Tremaine: Yea I do.

T.I.: She done made you soft.

We all start laughing. Chris went in the booth and start to rapping. My phone start ringing. It was Dom.

Tremaine: What's up Dom.

Dom: Trey Lyric is in the hospital.

Tremaine: What she was fine when I left.

Dom: It's complicate José broke into the house. He beat her then rap her. Then she just start bleeding out of no where.

Tremaine: Ok what hospital is she at.

Dom: Star's.

Tremaine: I'm on my way.

I hung up the phone

Tremaine: You guys I got to go Lyric is in hospital.

Chris: You want me to go. You know for support.

Drake: Yea I'll go too.

Bow Wow: Me too.

Tremaine: Thanks guys. What about you too.

T.I.: I have a wife.

Fabulous: I got a girl at home just keep me posted.

Tremaine: Alright let's go.

At the hospital

I ran to the front desk with the Guys behind me.

Tremaine: What room is Lyric Rodriguez in?

Nurse: Room 545

Tremaine: Thank you.

I ran to the elevator it open and I press the fifth floor. I was so nervous my hands were shaking. All my mind was on was my babies that was it. I got off the elevator and found the room it was lock. I went to the waiting room and saw Lyric's family. Her grandmother's, father,and brother. My mother was even there.

Tremaine: Please tell me Lyric is ok.

Doctor James: Lyric is fine.

Tremaine: Thank God.

Doctor James: Tremaine can I talk to you in private.

I went around the corner and talk to the doctor.

Doctor James: Lyric is fine Tremaine but the baby is (gco)

Tremaine: The baby is what. Please don't say what I think your going to say.

Doctor James: The baby was dead before the break in.

Doctor James: I'm sorry for your lost. You can go see her if you want.

He just walk away after that. I walk over to Lyric's room. I look in the window and saw her crying. I want to leave her but I know that's not the man I was raise to be. I walk in there Lyric didn't hear me come in. I got in bed with and held her. She hug me tightly.

Lyric: Baby I'm so sorry I'm so so so sorry. I don't know what want wrong. I'm sorry. She said crying.

Tremaine: It's not your fault baby. It's not your fault. Ok were going to work this out.

Lyric: HOW I CANT HOLD YOUR CHILD TREMAINE. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPEN. IM CANT TAKE LOSING ANOTHER BABY. I DONT KNOW WHAT I KEEP DOING THAT THIS HAPPENS. IM SORRY. She said yelling and crying.

Tremaine: Ssshhh it's going to be ok. I'm not gonna leave you again. Not this time. Were gonna work this out. You just got to trust me. You trust me.

Lyric: Yes I trust you. I love Tremaine Aldon Neverson.

Tremaine: I love you Lyric Rodgriugez. You know I don't know your middle name.

She giggle.

Lyric: Yea I know.

Tremaine: Why is it bad.

Lyric: No I have to many.

Tremaine: Tell me.

Lyric: No. Y'all find out one day.

I kiss her forehead and we lay down. I was starting to fall asleep. When Lyric said something.

Tremaine: What did you say baby.

Lyric: Ummm I don't know if this is a good time to tell you this but we were going to have a baby boy and I want to name Jason.

Tremaine: Oh really. Why Jason.

Lyric: Cause when we do have a baby boy and he lives I want him to be name after you. Plus I promise my dad when I was little I would name my son after him. She said laughing.

Tremaine: Baby you are something else.

Lyric: I'm your something else.

We both fell asleep. I can't believe I was going to have a baby boy.