Prologue

Four nations once lived in harmony. First are the Pyros. Strong of mind and body, they always make formidable foes. 

Next are the Lithos. Their unbreakable loyalty to each other and to the Royal Family sets them apart.

After that are the Atmos. Flighty and fast, they are unpredictable and quick to blame others.

And finally the Hydros. They are intelligent and calm. They will always do anything to achieve their goals.

Their once was a fifth, but for reasons unknown it was banished from the land, never to return. 

These nations lived peacefully, except for small skirmishes. But one day, the people of the Pyro and Hydro nations declared war on each other. The war raged on for hundreds of years. Sometimes it would die down for periods of peace to come, but would always start again. The war was fought for so many years that the people forget what started it in the first place. 

In the present day, the war is still raging with full force. Casualties are piling up, and there is a greater need for soldiers then ever before. Winter Janus is a girl just over thirteen years old, who has been thrown into the whole mess, just because she is "special". Can she become the solution to finding peace, or will she be killed by all of the lies and betrayal that comes with being an assassin?