~Chapter 48~

--- Error's POV ---

As the stupid asshole left the living room, whispering something to the teenager with I couldn't make out. The door slammed closed as the teenager looked up, sticking a lollipop in his mouth before rolling up his sleeves. He did another wave of his hands and instantly, our arms were glued to our bodies as several men came in with ropes and magic restraints.

We were all tied up and brought to the centre of the living room while the kid still looked at us with no expression shown on his face. He walked around us like a lion before going towards Fresh who was still not fazed. He bent down, looking at his shades, probably thinking something.

"What's ya problem brah?" Fresh asked the kid, still wondering.

"I ain' got no problem bro. What's yours?" the kid replied with an oddly familiar tone as Fresh's slang.

"Ey! Speakin' my lingo brah!" Fresh responded happily, still not affecting the kid.

"Look. I ain' here for fun. I'm fiendin' for some emotions here dawg and you lot may help," he smiled sarcastically.

"Uh, translation, please?" Horror asked as Dust nodded. I looked back at Fresh who looked very shocked of whatever he had just heard.

"Ey bro...I think he's gonna torture brah," Fresh said uncomfortably. As soon as Fresh gave us the translation of whatever he said, the kid brought out a knife. Before the kid could swing the knife, Fresh kicked him in the shin, causing him to topple over, dropping the knife.

"Fresh! The knife!" I shouted as he kicked the knife towards me. Scrambling the knife to my hands, I managed to grab it and immediately started to cut the rope off.

"Hey that's unrad bro!" The kid was screeching. As soon as he came walking over to me, the rope snapped and I was free. I slid the knife to Ink as I tackled the kid before they could use their powers. I held the kid back while the others were freeing themselves.

"A little help here?" I exclaimed as Reaper came over with his scythe.

"Can we kill the little brat?" He asked.

"Sure, why not?" I grinned as the kid underneath me trembled with fear. As Reaper raises his weapon, the kid started to choke on nothing. Confused I looked down to see a weird creature that the kid had chocked out.

"Ewww....." Reaper said in disgust as he backed away. Everyone backed away on how disgusting it was. The creature - a parasite - was flailing around like a fish above water. Before I could inspect it further, Dust has thrown a knife at it, killing it instantly. I have a look at Dust he had a vomiting look on his face.

"Come on. That thing was disgusting!" Dust said groggily.

"Ire seen that before. Those are parasites. They enter someone's body and use your body as a host for them to feed souls on," Blue mentioned. Horror, who was next to Fresh, slowly moved away. I slapped myself in the face while Fresh looked at him confusedly.

"He doesn't have it. We checked," I hissed while Horror gave a sigh of relief.

"Now what do we do? We have guards outside these doors ready to kill us and your dad is probably on his way to the White House!" Cross explained.

"Why don't we go the same way where we came from?" Reaper suggested as he pointed at the ceiling where we came from to save Nightmare. I gave him a smirk as I grabbed a mantle piece and chipped the restraints off.

I massages my wrists for a moment and then I conjured my magic, making strings from the ceiling trap door to the ground. I tugged at the rope to show the others of its safety as I looked back at the other.

"Who's going first?" I asked.

(Timeskip)

Blue helped Ink through the trap door and I was the only one left in the living room. Before I grabbed onto the rope, the main door slammed open, revealing a group of guards.

"Hey! Stop right there!" They shouted as they paced their way towards me.

"See ya later, suckers!" I stocked my tongue at them as I used my magic to pull me up the the trap door, allowing me to enter easily as Killer closed the door.

"Step 1 accomplished. Step 2, hijacking a helicopter," I muttered as I led the way out as fast as I could.

——— Father's POV———

I slammed the phone onto the small table in front of me. The stupid kid let them away! I paid them good money and this is what they give to me in return. I looked back at He passengers which were closely watched by my guards as the pilot made quick moves to Washington DC.

I looked at the male that she had told me was her son as well. Unique features on him, I could see hints of me and her in it. So this was my child. Taking the opportunity I had, I decided I was going to talk.

I sat next to him as I saw him shifting uncomfortably. I looked at him as he kept a serious look on his face.

"So, you're the son that I've never met," I started the conversation.

"And you're the father that was never here in my life," he hissed quietly as he gripped his jacket.

"It seems like she never told you the whole story, huh?" I asked as he looked back at me.

"I've heard alright," he said angrily.

"Look. I know I wasn't the best parent you could've ever asked for. I know I wasn't here for you. But how about I change that rumour? I'll be here with you as the dad that I never was!" I explained to him as I saw him slightly relax at the thought.

"Really?" He muttered.

"I'll treat you like my son, a child. We can have a great time together. Just oh and me. You'll be able to inherit my fortunes but you'll know that you had a father," I continued as I laid a hand on his shoulder. He slightly jumped as he eased at the touch, his mind debating whether he should listen.

"Are you sure?..." he asked with uncertainty.

"Sure. That is if you join me then yes. I'll be your father,"