~Chapter 21~

Art belongs to me.
You may use it if you credit me.

———Ink's POV———

I was busy doodling on my sketchbook at home. It was my day off and I was going to spend the whole day on drawing since I had a creativity boost.

As I was drawing a bird, I heard a loud knocking from the door.

Unsure who was at the door at this time, I took a cautious stance as I opened the door.

It was Geno and Cross

"Ink you're coming with us on a case," Cross said.

"What? This is my day off!" I exclaimed.

"No time Ink! Hurry up!" Geno dragged me to the car as Cross rushed in my house and came back out with a set of keys in his hands.

"Here have this so that you can get in your house,"

"Thanks," I muttered as they both pushed me into a car and rushed off.

We were whizzing last cars as Cross went over the speed limit in places where there were no cameras around.

"So what is it that you need me for this evening?" I asked.

"Well, there was this criminal gang that's around internationally and we think we've found their boss. They may have some clues about the criminals but they've also kidnapped Fresh," Cross stated.

"Kidnapped Fresh?! Why do they need him?" I was shocked after Geno spoke next.

"Well...that boss IS Fresh's dad..." Geno mumbled.

"And so is Error's..." Cross finished Geno's sentence until he skidded to a halt. I looked from the window to see a very large mansion that stood upon the hill.

"So what do you want us to do now?" I asked. This was honestly so confusing.

"Well, we are gonna sneak around and find some clues to prove this guy is guilty. We also need to save Fresh because I don't think they had a good relationship...." Geno said quietly.

"Right. I guess we can look through the window in the East," I said, pointing at a large window. Cross comes beside me with a bundle of rope.

We quietly walked through the fields as we made our way to the destination. As we got to the bottom of the building, Cross motioned that we should climb the wall.

"What?! Climb it!!" Geno asked.

"Yes! I can't just fling my rope up there if there are any goons there!" Cross whisper-shouted.

Great. Climbing.

I grabbed onto the designs that were carved onto the wall. Thankfully they were easy to grab so climbing was an ease. We reached the window and peaked through it slightly. We were all surprised to see a man standing in the centre as he orders his men in to...

"Wait isn't that Fresh and Error?" I looked back in shock.

"They're also with another person," Geno said.

"Who is it?" Cross asked as Geno shrugged.

"They're taking them away! I don't think they're ok with their father!" I said worriedly.

"Why don't we save them both? They could probably give an insight on who this guy is," Geno responded as the men took Error, Fresh and another person out of the room.

"Yes that's a great idea," Shit. I said it out loud. I slapped my face, covering my mouth. Cross quickly grabbed me and pulled me above the window. You could hear faint voices.