~Chapter 44~

I'm sorry I didn't upload sooner. I had some personal issues to deal with. I'm sorry if I act a little snappy. Just not in the mood...

--- Cross's POV ---

After hearing the news from Killer back at the apartment was startling for everyone. I heard Error mutter some incoherent swears under his breath while Nightmare looked completely stunned.

"This was one of the main tasks to do. To protect Nightmare and Dream and look what happened now. Fricken Dream is missing thanks to the idiot and so has Geno's mum," Error grumbled angrily as he rubbed his temples.

"Then why don't we go and save Dream as we did with you guys," Geno recommended.

"Yeah, but how though? Ink is currently high from whatever pills he just took for his soulless body so he's currently not thinking properly," Error stated as Geno stiffened up.

"Why don't you just enter the mansion?" the entity declared, obviously wanting to be a part of the action.

"How can we trust you?" I questioned, still having concern for the entity trying to attack us earlier.

"I want to give a piece of mind to the idiot who annoyed me this whole time. Why can't you let me?" the entity answered, hissing under its breath.

"We have no other way than listening to him Error," Reaper spoke, giving in to what the entity asked for.

"That's true. Fine. You can join us but how will we just enter the mansion without getting caught?" Error inquired suspiciously.

"Just walk in there. I've observed all your powers. They don't have magic, you do. You could easily win. You have magic abilities which are a rare thing to have in your world. Will you be that pathetic and not use them?" it countered.

"Along with that point, magic takes up a lot of your energy. We haven't practised enough for us to master it and use it in our everyday lives!" I retorted.

"Why don't you ask your ghost bud? He seems like he could help you..." the entity requested. I retreated, amazed at how it knew about Chara.

"Wha- How did you-,"

"Leaving that aside, we have to practise our magic. In the meantime, he could be patronising the President right now!" Error shouted. The room went dead silent.

"What do you mean by patronising the President? How does that need Dream or Nightmare?" Fell asked, coming behind me. Nightmare slapped his face in frustration while Error looked dumbfoundedly.

"It's because I only found out that I'm supposed to be the President's son," he responded sharply.

"You're the President's son! I knew he had kids! My dad was rambling on about it!" I exclaimed, extremely shocked.

"Wow the topic changed from serious to about our fathers," Sci stated, as everyone realised where we were going with this conversation.

"So how do we practise our magic if we have no time to do it in?" Fell asked.

"I guess we got to go in the mansion blind and hope for the best," Reaper shrugged as everyone nodded uncomfortably in agreement, not sure whether the plan was going to work or not.

--- Horror's POV ---

I groaned in pain as I woke up from losing concsiousness from the fight with the weird thing possessing that officer's body. Geno wasn't it? He was the one that told his and the rest of their names.

I cracked my spine as my body was relieved from the back ache. I slowly pulled myself out of bed and crawled outside. Once I opened the door and actually opened my eyes for real did I then realise I didn't know where I was.

I heard footsteps shuffling and coming towards my door. I saw that they had kindly left my axe in here so I quickly grabbed it and held it close. The footsteps increased and I struck hard. However, the person caught the handle before it hit them.

"Horror What the hell?!" I heard the familiar voice as I saw who it was.

"Killer? Where are we?" I asked, taking my axe back.

"We kinda made a truce with the officers to rebel against Error's dad since he wants to take over the government. Then Error spills the news that Nightmare and Dream are the President's sons and now Dream is missing, possibly due to him," Killer explained really quickly until I heard the word President out of his speech.

"President?" I spoke.

"Yeah. Nightmare and Dream are the President's sons," Killer said as if it was nothing.

"What the actual fuck? How?!" My mind was in jumbles. How did Nightmare even come to a life of a criminal if he was worth millions?! 

"Have no clue either man. Looks as if Error knew for a while..." Killer said doubtlessly.

"Well, who else is in the house?" I asked.

"Well Dust is knocked out and Dream is, you know, missing. Error got an important call and left with Lust-," instantly after hearing that name, my soul felt as if it had shattered a million times. I clutched my chest as I wondered why I had these foreign feelings.

"...and I'm here looking aft- are you even listening?" Killer shouted.

"Yeah...yeah," I muttered out as I loosened my grip, as the feelings grew agitated. He's here. He's still here. Before I could recollect my thoughts, I heard knocking at the door.

"I'll get it!" I heard an unfamiliar voice say. I looked back at Killer if he knew. He looked disappointed.

"I said, that was Blue. You didn't pay attention!" Killer complained. I gave an 'oh' in response as I heard Blue opening the door.

"Wiggity wiggity wassup brah!" I heard the all to familiar voice as we both shuddered in surprise.

"Hey Fresh! What are you here for?" Blue asked kindly.

"I'm lookin' for my broseph Bluey!" He said in his weird 'slang'. I walked up to the door as I saw Fresh turning his attention from Blue to me.

"He went to Geno's house because it was an emergency," I stated as he smiled in response.

"Ok cool brah. I guess I'll wait here!" He said before sitting down on one of the available seats.

"Well. Hopefully they arrive soon",