Chapter 2: A grueling battle

Seeing lynn charging straight for him with her rhino horn ready to stab somebody, lincoln quickly gets out of the way, making lynn go through the brick wall.

Lincoln: well that was unexpected...

Lincoln picks up his blaster as he went through the oversized lynn shaped hole in the brick wall. He goes inside to see lynn charging straight for him again, lincoln blasts her but the beams weren't getting through lynn's tough skin and armor as he quickly moves out of the way of lynn's charge.

Lincoln: lynn! Listen to me! You have to pull yourself together, control yourself! You're not a monster, you're Lynn loud jr and my sister, don't let your mutated instincts consume you!

Lynn: huff.... huff-huff... huff... huff..... huff-huff... RAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!

Lynn runs at lincoln as the rhino mutant caught him in her arms, ramming lincoln through the abandoned building walls before throwing him in an abandoned warehouse. Lincoln crashed through the abandoned warehouse window, hitting the ground while groaning in pain.

Lincoln: ngh! And I thought Lynn was tough before but this... is ridiculous.

Lynn busted through the door and lunges at lincoln with a giant fist, only for him to dodge it. Lincoln delivers a barrage of strikes involving his claws but his attacks don't seem to be getting the mutated lynn's strong defenses.

Lynn grabs lincoln by the leg and slams him into the ground repeatedly like hulk did to loki, then started punching him repeatedly as lynn threw him into the old machines with a crashing impact.

Lincoln grunts as he got out of the old machines and dodged another charge from lynn.

Lincoln: damn it! I fought big mutants before but lynn's in a different league from the huge mutants I killed. She's big, strong and fast... and my attacks aren't phasing her because of her tough rhino armored skin.

Lynn roared as she lunges at lincoln, grabbing ahold of him and throwing out of the abandoned warehouse and halfway across the town.

Landing in the center of the abandoned town, lincoln slowly gets up, spitting out blood as he heard lynn's roar echoing through town, followed by loud crashes, meaning she was coming to get him!

Lincoln: I can't beat her in power, if I don't do something fast.... she'll kill me.

Then lincoln got an idea.

Lincoln: that's it! I have a gadget for this type of emergency but I have to wait until lynn gets closer enough for me to spring my trap.

Loud stomps were heard.

Lincoln stood in the center of the road, closing his eyes.

Running loud stomps were heard and were getting closer.

Lincoln still wouldn't move from that spot.

We see lynn in full charge mode as she was running towards lincoln, ready to run him over.

Lynn: (roars) RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!

As lynn got closer... and closer... and closer with her fist...

Lincoln opened his eyes.

Lincoln: now!

Lynn aims her fist at lincoln, who managed to dodge it and sprints up her right arm and jumps into the air, where he pulls out two high-tech black and green orbs.

Lincoln: I'm sorry lynn... Haaa!

Lincoln threw the two orbs down at the rhino mutant lynn as the two orbs glowed and dispurted, forming two large silver and green trim nets that would wrapped themselves around lynn's large body.

Lynn tries to escape but the nets glowed green a bit and emitted a high voltage of electricity, heavily shocking lynn as she screamed in pain.

Lincoln: high voltage nets, builded to bring any mutant down, even one as tough and armored up as you...

Lynn: AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGG-GGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The giant rhino mutant lynn fell with a huge thud, twitching a bit as she was rendered unconscious.

Lincoln walked towards the unconscious lynn as he pulls out his keys and presses a blue button. A few minutes came by and his RV drove towards lincoln and the unconscious lynn, parking right beside them. Lincoln sits next to the unconscious lynn.

Lincoln: not the reunion I was expecting but I'm glad to see you again lynn. Sigh... I guess being out here for so long has made you a total beast. Well I wouldn't call this a win for me since you had me beat in strength and the armor had me at a disadvantage... so I cheated, meaning you win by default.

Lynn said nothing as she was unconscious.

Lincoln: sigh.... I just hope that when you wake up, you'll have your senses and reason back... I don't wanna lose you again lynn...

Lincoln gets up and walked towards the RV.

Lincoln: and I hope that my other sisters can be found in the ruined world...

To be continued....

(Chapter 2 in finished! Please like and comment on this chapter. Chapter 3 will be ready sooner or later, this is omegacrow fading to black.....)