Chapter 16: The Rescue Mission pt 1- Heading out

We cut to the desert where we see the moving sanctuary, armored leviathan riding through the wastelands being drove by Lori (Leona Kahn) as she had two things on her mind; 1. Finding a safe place to secure her kingdom and it's people and 2. Find and locate her husband/king.

We cut to the inside where Lincoln and Ronnie anne were in the lounge level area on the second floor.

Lincoln: So Ronnie anne, how's life... before and after the whole mutant apocalypse?

Ronnie anne: Well.... I was spending time with my family and Sid-

Lincoln: Sid?

Ronnie anne: Sid is a friend of mine I met in great lakes city, she's cool. Now as I was saying... I was spending time with them when all of sudden our house started rumbling. At first, I thought it was an earthquake... we all thought it was but when we looked outside, it was something much worse.

Lincoln: Uh-huh.

Ronnie anne: The impact of that blast... leveled the city and everyone in it, we tried to run but it was too late as we caught in the blast. I was in completely agony as I saw my family and friends either have died or mutate before I passed out. Later on that day, I woke up.... found the city in ruins, my family gone and myself turned into... this.

Lincoln had a look of sympathy for Ronnie anne.

Ronnie anne: A wolf mutant wandering this ruined earth for years, being either the hunter or the hunted but I refuse to give in and die as I kept fighting to stay alive and find my family.

Lincoln: Which lead you to Bobby and Lori as you became an elite soldier and executioner of the grand leone sanctuary.

Ronnie anne: Yeah. What about you?

Lincoln: Well you see... Lisa is responsible for the whole apocalypse happening if you didn't know.

Ronnie anne growls.

Ronnie anne: Just F*cking Great.....  Lisa's crazy experiments caused the end of the world. If I see her, I'm gonna decapitate her head and smash what's left of her brain.

Lincoln: Heh, get in line, pretty much three of my sisters want her head on a spear. I was surviving on my own as well, being either the hunter or the hunted to try to find my family. Found Lynn, then Luna and now Lori.

Ronnie anne: Heh, at least your journey brought you to me too.

The white wolf mutant smiles.

Lincoln: Yeah... Yeah it did.

Lincoln and Ronnie anne stared into each other's eyes before the black haired wolf mutant spoke.

Ronnie anne: Wanna Arm Wrestle?

Lincoln: Oh you're on.

******

We cut to Lori driving the armored leviathan through the wasteland while the lion mutant guards, Luna and Lynn were monitoring the screens.

Lori (Leona Kahn): See anything on the radar?

Luna: Nope.

Lynn: Not much.

Lion mutant guard: Nothing yet your majesty.

Lion mutant guard 2: Nope your majesty.

Lion mutant guard 3: Nothing of the sort your majesty.

Lion mutant guard 4: Nothi-wait, I got something!

Lori (Leona Kahn): What do you have?

Lion mutant guard 4: There's a huge area in the mountain regions, there's no creature sightings there and we're a few miles from it.