Make Me Wanna - Mr360Games/Double (Ryan)

Start from the beginning

(a/n: I googled it and a tallboy I think is a beer :3)

We laughed then he perked his head up and stood from his chair, smiling.

"I'm sorry guys but I have to go, I'm getting tired."

"Awh, well alright. I'll talk to you later!" Max said.

Alex and Entoan said 'bye' also, and when I did, it was in a very confused tone.

About half an hour later, as I was talking to Entoan, my phone vibrates. I check my new message and apologize to him from interrupting and read what's on my screen.

Ryan:

Come to my place in about 10. ;)

I respond with:

Me:

Why?

A few seconds later:

Ryan:

Just do it, please.

I sigh and let Entoan continue with what he was saying. As expected, and 10 minutes later, I tell the guys I'm gonna go pass out at my place. We all say our 'goodbyes' and I drive to Ryan's, parking my car in front of his house.

"What does he have set up this time.." I mutter to myself, stepping out and locking my car, tucking my phone and keys in my back pockets and walk up to his door, knocking softly. Almost immediately, the door swung open to reveal a nervous Ryan.

"Hey." I smiled.

"..hi." he said, inviting me in. It was a small house, but cozy. I'd always loved coming here. He'd shut the door and looked at me, "give me one second..stay here." he said before walking up the stairs.

"Where else would I go?!" I smiled, leaning against the back of his couch.

About a minute later, he came back down the stair but with a guitar. I raised an eyebrow with confusion. He took a deep breath before starting to strum a song.

"Windows down, country sound, FM on the radio. Just me and you and the man on the moon. Cruisin' down some old back road.." he sang softly to music.

"Now baby don't you look at me that way. 'Cause you know there's only so much I can take. 'Cause you make me want to.." God, what song is it?! It sounds too familiar!!

Ryan looked me dead in the eyes and sang the chorus, with what sounded like a lot of passion.

"Pull this truck to the side of the road, slide on over, let me hold you close.. And tell you everything I'm thinking.

Hop on out and let the tailgate fall,

get drunk on you with no alcohol.

If you don't stop I'm gonna.

Girl you make me wanna.." He faded out the song right there, so I decided to sing the next verse a Capella.

"You know better than to wear that dress,

it oughta be against the law.

Plain and simple, boy them dimples, know just how to turn me on."

He smiled at me and slowly walked up to me, putting his hands on my hips and leaning in close. "Girl you make me wanna..pull this truck to side of the road." he sang softly.

"Slide on over and let me hold you close.." I whispered, putting my arms around his neck.

"And tell you everything I'm thinking..." we sang together. Slowly, Ryan lowered his face and his lips met mine.

To be honest, out of all of the people in our group, I didn't think I'd date Ryan.. I still laugh about it when I tell our children, even though the story's not that funny.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

I KNOW I KNOW IT SUCKS DONT YELL AT ME IM SORRRRRRYYYYYY

Forgive my procrastination?

Damn, school starts on the second :( But, I do get to see my brothers sexy band play <3 Can't wait until the 30th to see that!!

I didn't proof read or anything so please tell me if I fucked shit up..

I need to start the story on my Gamer Imagines, so it may be a while before I do another imagine here

Oh!! And please check out my brothers band Rumours if you don't mind, their post hardcore if you're into that, but I actually do like them, unf and if you check out their Facebook page, you can see the sexiness, Tommy, the singer is sexy as hell UNF

OKAY IM OUT, SORRY ONCE AGAIN, LOTS TO SAY BUT CANT SAY IT ALL!!

DEUCES!

stay slippery xD

xxSS