Happy 2 Year!! - SkyDoesMinecraft (Adam)

"And this next song goes out to ______, requested by Adam." The radio host announced, dragging out Adam's name.

Your head shot up from your laptop as you heard your name. You knew Adam was a sweetheart, but never thought he would've done this!

You sat there, slowly going over to the tab where it's open and staring at the screen, listening.

"There's only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words 4 you!" sang The Plain White-Ts on the computer.

When the song was over, there was a knock on your door, but not just any knock, Adam's knock.

You set your laptop beside you and ran to the door, opening it and seeing your 2 year boyfriend Adam. He was carrying two bags in one hand and a bouquet of roses in the other, dressed up in his normal clothes.

"Hey babe, happy 2 year!" Adam smiled, handing you the the roses.

"Awwh, baby thank you!" you smiled, taking the roses and hugging him. He hugged back the best he could, his one hand being full and all.

"Please, baby, come in!" I said, ushering him in from the coldness.

"Thanks." He said quickly, shuffling his feet inside and putting the bag down. I set the roses on top of the bag and wrapped my arms around Adam's neck. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

I took in his smell. Axe and Head and Shoulders. The two combined smelled amazing, Adams famous scent.

He kissed the top of my head and whispered in my hair, "I love you so much ______." His voice deeper and hot against my head.

"I love you too Adam." I smiled, hugging him tighter.

He kissed me one more time on the head before breaking the hug and picking up his bag off the ground. "Pick a movie." He smiled, showing me the contents of what's in the bag. Ig was a bunch of my favorite movies! Bridesmaids, Grown Ups, The Notebook and he even hid High School Musical in there. I pulled it out at showed it to him, smiling and jumping up and down like a little kid.

"I haven't seen this in ages!!!" I laughed.

"That's why I brought it." Adam whispered, taking j,my hand and sitting me down on the couch while he put it in.

~~~~

We sat through the movie cuddled in each other's arms. My head on his chest, his on the arm of the couch. My arms wrapped around his torso, his around me protectively.

Near the middle if the movie, I look up at Adam, to see him looking back me. I blushed and smile.

He chuckled. "I am so happy to be with you, I am literally the luckiest man alive."

I just blushed harder and looked away, but his hand brought me back to make eye contact.

"You are my world ________. You're my best friend, my girlfriend, my cuddle buddy and many more." I giggled when he said cuddle buddy. "Every time we kiss, it's like the first.i love you more than anything. not only do I love you, but my parents and my friends do also." He took a deep breath and stood up, taking something out of his back pocket as he did so.

He carefully got on one knee and opened the tiny red velvet box, revealing and beautiful simple diamond ring. I put my hands over my face in shock.

"_______, will you do the honor of marrying me?" Adam asked nervously.

I shook my head quickly. "Yes!" I whispered and threw my arms around him, crying years of joy in his shoulder. he hugged back then broke the hug soon after, and slid the ring on my hand. he lifted my face up and kissed me softly.

"There's that first kiss." he whispered in my ear, smiling.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

Note to self: Never finish an imagine on the bus or without wifi. if you do, save it all as a not first.

Yeah, so hi there. My first actual imagine in a long ass time.

Sorry that this is short and shitty.

So here's some Adam, as my apologies.

Next up, MunchingBrotato (Tyler) I can't fucking wait, I LOVE HIM!!!!!

xxSS