I'll Go Check On The Kids - MunchingBrotato (Tyler)

"Tyler! Stop!" I giggled as he straddled me, tickling me sides. I tried flipping to the side, but it just gave him more of an advantage.

"Never!" he laughed, touching spots I didn't even know were ticklish.

"You're going to wake up the kids!" I whispered.

At that, he flipped me facing up and pinned my hands up on the arm of the couch. "Well, then I'll have to shut you up." he whispered, lowering his voice and kissing my neck slowly.

I pushed back a moan and ran my hands in his hair, pulling it a bit.

He stopped kissing my neck, looked at me and smirked. "Yeah, that shut you up, didn't it?" he winked. He stood up and held out a hand for me. I took it and he pulled into his arms, caressing me.

"I love you ______." Tyler whispered, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too Tyler." I whispered back. I broke the hug and wrapped my arms around his neck, going in to kiss him. He met me half way, and stood there kissing for a couple of minutes. As we kissed, he ran his hands up and down my sides, slowly going lower.

I pulled away and said "I'm gonna go and check on the kids." I gave him a quick kiss before walking off.

I starting walking away and Tyler slapped my butt. He walked into the kitchen as I walked upstairs, blushing.

------------------

"Kaitlyn, baby, you have to go to sleep, you have school tomorrow." I said quietly.

"Why do I have to go to school?" Tyler and I's 5 year old, Kaitlyn, asked.

"So you can learn and get a good education." I explained.

"But why?"

"Just go to sleep please." I sighed. She cuddled into her stuffed tiger and laid there.

"Good. Goodnight honey." I whispered, kissing her temple and walking to the door.

"Mom?" I heard behind me.

"Yeah, Kaitlyn?"

"Can you sing to me?"

I took in the question and thought about it before making my way over to the side of my daughters bed.

"Hush, little baby, don't say a word.
Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird" I sang.

"And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke,
Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that billy goat won't pull,
Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that cart and bull turn over,
Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover

And if that-" before I could finish the song, she was asleep.

I slowly and carefully stood up and quietly making my way out of her room, closing the door silently.

I turned around to go to Ian's room, and Tyler was standing right behind me. I jumped and put my hand on my chest.

"Don't do that to me!" I whispered harshly to him, though still joking. I hit him on the chest playfully.

"How come, after all these years, I never heard you sing?" He asked, ignoring the fact that he scared me.

"You've heard me sing."

"But never like that!" He smiled.

I blushed and continued to our 8 year old's room. "Would you like to join me?" I asked him.

Tyler smiled and quietly opened the door to Ian's room, me filing in after him.

There our son laid, fast asleep. Tyler carefully pushed me back out the room into the hallway. He closed the door behind himself and gently pushed me up against the other wall.

"The kids are asleep." he whispered, pinning my hands above my head and against the wall. He gently grind on me when he closed the space between us.

"Bedroom?" I asked him, smirking.

"Bedroom." he agreed, taking my hand and walking me two rooms down.

....

Let's just say, 9 months later, out came little Isabella.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

Hi, this kind of goes back and forth with things.

Anyway, while writing this, I though of doing a dirty one. so, comment if I should do a dirty imagine. I'm curious.

Shitty title, ik.

I love you all, thanks for 9.4k. deuces!! :)

xxSS