Am I Dreaming?

It was late afternoon that I slowly began to wake up. My whole back felt hot as fire, my neck and shoulder was in pain from bite marks, and my rump.. It hurt. A lot.  It wasn't long before I opened my eyes and looked around in the tent, Seb nowhere to be seen. I slowly sat up and grunted, wiping my forehead, wincing. The stuff from last night's pleasure-fest were still out in the open in the tent. The bottle of lube, empty. Crumpled tissues in a plastic bag in the corner..

"Fuck.. I can't believe I actually went through with it".. I told myself as I slowly began to stand up, sliding on a pair of my underwear and my shirt.

I slowly peeked out of the tent, still not seeing him. Since we were a bit away from the camp, I slowly decided to come out, gently padding up to last night's burning pit, which was lit now.(B O N F I R E  L I T 😂) (get it?.. 😒)

I felt warm the more I stepped up to it, feeling a sense of euphoria and calmness wash over me. I belonged to someone I love. Finally. It was like just yesterday I was feeling hopeless and felt like I would never get a mate or feel love. But... That was behind me now.

I basked on the warm feeling, my ears perking up and turning towards the fire. I loved the sound of crackling wood in a fire pit, and the sounds of leaves rustling over head was just as pleasing..

But I was brought back to reality from my thoughts by a pair of soft, gentle paws sliding along my waist, pulling me back against their chest. It wasn't hard to tell who it was..

"Hey Sebastian~.. Thank you for...mating me.." I spoke in a soft, slightly shy tone. All the while, I never looked back at them.

"Oh? So that's what the noises were that I heard?"-came someone else's voice from behind me.

It had taken me by surprise! It wasn't Sebastian, but Danny! I spattered nervously and and pushed away, fast. My face had lit up and my ears bent.

" I was kidding! I didn't have sex!" I stared at him, my face being red as I stood there awkwardly... In my shirt and... Underwear..

He stared me up and down, crossing his arms. "Then explain the bite marks on your neck, hickies on your arms and legs and.. Dried 'stuff' all down the back of your legs.."

"You asshat!" My face was a dark red and my tail coiled up in pure embarrassment. I gently hit him in the chest with an open palm, the kind of friendly hit friends give each other.

Meanwhile, he snickered and broke out in a bit of a fit of laughter, soon shortly stopping after he had seen the look of pure embarrassment on my face. I crossed my arms and looked away..

"Sorry bud. Just kinda surprised you got laid-er.. Bred.. On the first date?" he looked at me, his hands fumbling in his pocket.

"Not first date... Second.. And I know, I.. I went a bit fast. But I swear it wasn't my fault, nor his. I've been wanting a relationship for so damn long.. It was killing me.. And once I had it.. I just took off from ground point to above" I stared at the fire, it still crackling and popping. I was wondering where Sebastian had went.

"It's alright. I gave my boyfriend a --" He used his hand, his mouth, and tongue in a sucking gesture, "-- on the first date." He seemed extremely confident.

I rolled my eyes and huffed, "I need a shower.. I can't bathe in that water over there because of how cold it is. I'll just go take a quick shower, he shouldn't mind."