The Night Alone With Him (YIFF WARNING)

The walk wasn't long to my surprise, we had arrived in no longer than 10 minutes. We were still pretty far from camp though. 

Arriving to the spot, it already was set up; a tent in place(NOT IN HIS PANTS), a fire pit, and a small log for us to sit on in front of the fire. I peered over to the side a bit and saw a stick that had marshmallow resin on it. Obviously I could tell what is was for. A gentle squeeze on my paw brought me back to reality from my thoughts as my head snapped up, looking at him in surprise, only to feel his warm, soft lips press to mine. 

A quiet groan left my lips as he set the cooler down, still kissing me as I felt his paws press to my waist and gently held me there, our lips moving in unison as my tail slowly flicked from side to side. My ears flattened down to my head in slight shyness as he had totally surprised me. The kiss was broken shortly after and we were left there staring into each others eyes, an even bigger smile playing my lips as I pressed my forehead gently to his head. I closed my eyes peacefully as my tail felt another tail wrap with it.

"So...You excited about camping out here with me in the tent?" He silently spoke, his paws running up and down my back in a comforting manner as his grip on me never ceased to show dominance and protection of his.."property".

"Of course I am... I mean..yeah. I'm not scared of the dark or anything.." I said faintly, hearing the soft sounds of his ears perking up in curiosity.

Damn you...you totally gave it away..You freaking bafoon...

"Thank god I'm sleeping in a tent with you, right? I get to cuddle youuu and snuggle youuu~" He spoke in pure passion as he gently swayed my hips and his with his paws ever so slowly.

"You dork...we haven't even gotten the blankets and pillows set up. Yet alone, the fire." I gently poked at his sides, growling playfully as he jumped and let out small chuckles with ever small poke.

"Okay-Okay!-Grrhaha~ I'll get on it, you~..." He quietly patted my rump and gripped it before smooching the top of my head and pulling back, looking at me whilst biting his lip ever so slightly as if to attempt to hide the biting he was doing.

He then padded to the side and began to grab the sticks he had previously gathered before coming up here and set them in the pit, along with some paper napkins at the bottom to help get it started. Then pulling out a box of matches as I started on getting the tent set up on the inside. I purposely set my pillow and his pillow far apart on the inside of the tent to make it seem like we were sleeping apart in the tent. I was curious of what he would do when it came time to go to sleep.

(After a few months of lots of stuff happening, this is where I continued to type..sorry.. To help me get back on track, i will need to do a small time skip.)

Everything was all set up; the fire blazing, blankets and pillows set up in the tent, and lunch had already been eaten too. Summer had stopped up earlier to see how everything was and make sure the fire was small so it didn't start a forest fire. Definitely would've been the worst to happen..other than Carmen being right about Sebastian not liking me and liking her- Oh what am i kidding.. 

I sighed as i was sitting there in front of the fire next to Sebastian. He looked over at me, perking his ears towards me.

"Is everything okay?.." he asked very softly, his amber gaze on me now. His voice seemed full of concern.

"I just... It's....." I trailed off as I looked down at the forest floor. "This one girl... Carmen..."

Sebastian's eyes seemed to widen a little bit, his body stiffened next to me.