The Day Of The Secret Spot

I started down the path, emitting a yawn along the way. I padded at a gentle, slow pace as I was not in a hurry. I felt a bit vulnerable just walking on my own and not by Sebastian's side. It kinda scared me, to be honest. The path that lead to the other cabins were a bit hidden by trees and you kinda had to navigate from what you remembered from the map that they had posted in the cabins. Luckily, I knew the path by heart since I had studied it before coming here. I sat in my room a lot and researched the camp frequently during the time I was home just so I knew I was safe and to know it would at least be fun.

Padding through the trees, I heard some noises behind me. I turned around and stopped for a moment as I looked around from where I was standing. I called out quietly, hoping for a response because I was a little on edge. But... no response had come. I slightly backed up and started to turn around when I realized I had walked into a vixen (female fox). I gasped in shock as I had realized my face went between her boobs. I heard a scoff.

"Pssh. Didn't know fags liked tits on a girl" She said harshly before shoving me, making me trip over a root sticking from the ground and making me wince in pain as my head hit the forest floor.

I then looked up to see she stepped closer to me and I could see her features clearly now. It was the vixen who had nearly broken my ankle! I whined as I tried to sit up, only then did I realize I made a mistake doing that when she put her foot down onto my chest and pinned me to the forest floor, tears coming to my eyes as the wind was knocked out of me. She continued to press down more and more until it was hard to breathe.

"I could kill you.... just.... like... this..... and the only person who would miss you is your mama... because big ol' Sebastian is mine...only likes me... he don't like no fags. This is all a game to him...a PRANK!~" she growled out as I almost could no longer breathe anymore.

She lifted her foot, about to slam down onto my chest which would result in broken ribs until a loud cry of anger came from behind her. All I could see was Danny leaping at her and knocking her out of the way from me. She slipped and fell backward into a bush of thorns and shrieked in pain.

I coughed and wheezed for breath as I sat up, clutching my chest as I was light headed and hurt only slightly. Danny was standing between me and the girl who was now on the ground in the thorn bushes.

"Back OFF Carmen!" He yelled as she seemed to be stuck in the bush from her fabric getting caught with the thorns. She growled out loudly and kept trying to free herself from the bush as her eyes showed pure rage and anger towards me and Danny.

Danny reached down with his paw and quickly took mine, yanking me to my paws and quickly led me away to the cafeteria, leaving Carmen stuck in the bush. Once we were inside the cafeteria, I began to brush myself off as I started to think about what carmen had said about Sebastian. 

'He doesn't like me?... That's impossible... He was the one who wanted me.. I wanted him too.. Plus, he even kissed me, slept in my bed, AND showed his love to me with the growl of dominance over me.... I'm just so confused...' I sighed as I thought to myself while Danny led me to a table full of loud and friendly wolves and tigers, most of them were female. Danny's mate was there..

I sighed once more as Danny sat me down and began to leave the group and get me food, which I gladly accepted his kindness and offer of getting me food even though I was fully capable of getting it myself. He probably just thought I was shaken from the sudden attack from... 'what was her name?... Carmen?.... Yeah. I'll have to ask Sebastian who she is and why she seems to think that he likes her...'