❤️Mated To Him❤️

The kiss had lasted longer than I thought, he seemed to be really passionate about being with me. Lots of others had noticed and were murmuring about us, some were good with a few "Awe's" here and there. Few voices I heard said some hateful things but you know what? FUCK EM. Because I'm happy with who I am with. The fire had lasted way longer than we expected. So, Sebastian and I began to head back to the cabin where we would have some privacy. (Not like sex, you fluff butts -_-)

We were heading back, holding paws silently while his tail seemed to wag furiously out of pure excitement. Few times had it hit my side or wrapped with my tail which made me get red faced from the amount of embarrassment I felt. He would let out a silent growl every time we had passed people, obviously, he wanted to act like a big man and protect me at all costs, although I was in no pure danger. It was cute that he acted that way. It made me feel safe when he acted this way around me. 

It didn't take long for us to arrive at the cabin and get inside and start padding down the row to get to our beds. I smiled and leaned up and place a soft, passionate kiss on his cheek before getting down onto my bed and laying there. He smirked and looked down at me.

"Ohhh no you don't! No bedtime just yet!" he crawled onto my bed on top of me and smiled down at me as his paws were on either side of my shoulders on the bed, I couldn't go anywhere, he continued to grin down at me.

He gently traced his tongue up my cheek and smiled as he tail wagged uncontrollably, batting at the metal bars of the bunk bed as he then began to kiss my face repeatedly all over as he chuckled deeply. I shyly let out a bunch of cries of happiness and laughter as I squirmed under him.

"No-no Wait!- H-huaahaha!~ Sebastian!~" I cried out in a bunch of giggles as he took his left paw and put it on my tummy and began to gently tickle while his other paw still remained on the right side of my head on the bed, he was still staring down at me with a passionate, protective gaze as his smile grew.

"Say you love me and I'll stop cutie!~" He grinned and let out a few happy growls as he continued to tickle me very softly.

"I-i do! I love you a lot!~ Staa-aahp!!~ I'm gonna pee myself, you dork!~" I squealed and giggled loudly as I tried to push him to get him off and stop but he was definitely stronger than me, my face was a dark red and I continued to still whine happily, letting out cute whimpers as he empowered me.

He let out yet another low growl as he stopped, the smirk changing to a gentle, loving smile as he leaned down and placed a very slow, soft kiss on my lips as he stayed on top of me, kissing me sweetly. Everything went silent as our lips were colliding in passion, I swear fireworks and sparks were going off in my mind. He then very softly put his paw on my cheek as our eyes were closed and he deepened it as our tails wrapped around each other's tails. I knew he was the one for me. I could feel it. I just KNEW. 

He then broke the kiss very slowly and began to open his eyes and look into my eyes as the silence remained. He then broke the silence by speaking.

"I love you too... Raffles~" he had nicknamed me as he smiled gently.

He then laid down next to me and began to hold me close to him. He then silently instructed me to do something. Something that he described as "would make me happy".

"Hey,~....Turn on your side and push your back into my chest, sweetheart.... You'll be comfortable... Trust me.." He spoke quietly and soothingly as the lighting in the cabin was off, all that remained was the moonlight filtering in through the window since the lights turn off automatically at a certain time at night.