Back On My Paws!

Summer had explained that I did NOT have to go home but the nurse would have to give me antibiotics every once and a while for the rest of the time I was here at the camp, which I was growing fond of. I really did like the place and I would possibly come back next time! Sadly I had already spent two days here; The first day unpacking and trying the competition out only to get hurt, and the second day in the nurse's cabin. Although the nurse did say I could return to my cabin but my best bet would be to go get a shower in my cabin first before anything else. 

Summer had already walked back to the Administrator's Cabin while Sebastian and I began to walk back to my cabin. I never got to find out who my bunk-mate was because of me getting injured on the first day here. We walked side by side, not saying anything, just letting the sounds around us take over. I was still confused as to why he let me lay in his arms. I mean....it surely made me like him even more...  I cleared my throat and he looked over at me silently with a gentle smile.

"Which cabin?" He asked as he kept on walking exactly beside me.

I pointed to the one that had trees surrounding it and kept walking with him. He nodded lightly and turned his pace towards the cabin I had pointed to. It wasn't long before we reached the cabin and padded up the steps and went inside. The inside was deserted, no furs inside at all.

"They must all be outside on the lawn playing games like frisbee or volleyball. Possibly football... I like it when they aren't in here and all howling and yipping, making a lot of noise.." He spoke silently and smiled as he looked over at me, "Where's your bunk? Middle? Front? Back?" he added as he stopped padding down the rows of beds.

"Uh....all they way back on the left.." I had to take a second to remember where since in hadn't been able to sleep here last night, I had almost forgotten where.

We continued on towards the back and I sighed once I saw the bed. I had to admit, it did look pretty uncomfortable to sleep in. I'd probably need a hell of a lot of blankets to make it comfortable, maybe even a different mattress-

"Woah! We're bunkmates!" he said with an excited tone of voice, cutting me off from my thoughts.

I smiled faintly, "Yeah, that's enjoyable." I wasn't being sarcastic, it really was great to share a bunk with him..... Ohh what I'd do to share a BED with this hunk...

"Do you want help with your shower? I mean, you could fall. We're both boys here, it wouldn't be awkward, right?" he looked at me with his alluring eyes, the eyes that drove me insane, the ones that made me want to kiss him right then and there.

"I'm okay, it's not like I can't stand up completely or anything. Well.....nevermind, scratch that....I don't need help that's all." I said in a hesitant tone of voice, as much as I would like to be in a shower with him, I couldn't. I mean, not in this camp but maybe somewhere else would be okay. I'm rambling again...

He nodded and looked at me like he didn't want me to go alone, for my safety, he probably wanted me to stay in his view so he could be able to help me immediately.

"Just uh.... Howl if you need me. I'll be here on my bunk..... waiting.... reading.." He climbed up onto the top of the bunk bed and laid down, opening up a big novel and beginning to read.

I flicked my ears in acknowledgment as I grabbed my bag full of cleaning supplies and headed into the shower room and closed the door. There were many shower heads and curtains if you liked privacy, in which my case, OF COURSE, I WILL USE CURTAIN. Privacy to me is number one...